Default Pelosi Caught Lying

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/cap...riefed_on.html
jps jps is offline

On Thu, 07 May 2009 22:17:03 -0400, BAR wrote:

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/cap...riefed_on.html

This was in the news many weeks ago. Her take was that they were
briefed on the methods but were never told the methods were being
used.

I don't know if she asked specifically or those who were briefing her
assumed that she'd make the connection.

I assume she's being purposefully dense in order to keep that teflon
coating intact. Like a tobacco CEO who doesn't dare acknowledge the
concept of using his products and cancer.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/cap...05/cia_says_pe...

This was in the news many weeks ago. *Her take was that they were
briefed on the methods but were never told the methods were being
used.

I don't know if she asked specifically or those who were briefing her
assumed that she'd make the connection.

I assume she's being purposefully dense in order to keep that teflon
coating intact. *Like a tobacco CEO who doesn't dare acknowledge the
concept of using his products and cancer.

Dude, shes a DEM for gods sake, you maybe expected truth?
jps jps is offline

On Thu, 7 May 2009 21:14:10 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

On May 7, 10:29*pm, jps wrote:
On Thu, 07 May 2009 22:17:03 -0400, BAR wrote:
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/cap...05/cia_says_pe...

This was in the news many weeks ago. *Her take was that they were
briefed on the methods but were never told the methods were being
used.

I don't know if she asked specifically or those who were briefing her
assumed that she'd make the connection.

I assume she's being purposefully dense in order to keep that teflon
coating intact. *Like a tobacco CEO who doesn't dare acknowledge the
concept of using his products and cancer.

Dude, shes a DEM for gods sake, you maybe expected truth?

Dude, she's a politician. I expect truth from them when it's
expedient which I hope is more often than not. You don't get to be
speaker by telling the truth all the time.

I have my suspicions but will withhold judgment until I see what
evidence they have.

However, I will note that those on the left had their suspicions about
the veracity of Pelosi's claims when Rachael Maddow questioned her in
late February. This wasn't a love-you Cheney/Hannity interview,
Rachael dug right in and asked her very probing questions about what
she knew, when and pressed for detailed responses.

We'll see how well those responses hold up to the latest news.

wrote:
On May 7, 10:29*pm, jps wrote:
[...]

I'm sure that Rachael would love to *probe* Pelosi much deeper than
asking the Speaker questions.

jps jps is offline

wrote:
On May 7, 10:29*pm, jps wrote:
[...]

Projecting? Do you want to **** every woman you meet? I'm sure
Rachael is far more discriminating than you.

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
On May 7, 10:29 pm, jps wrote:
On Thu, 07 May 2009 22:17:03 -0400, BAR wrote:
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/cap...05/cia_says_pe...

This was in the news many weeks ago. Her take was that they were
briefed on the methods but were never told the methods were being
used.

I don't know if she asked specifically or those who were briefing her
assumed that she'd make the connection.

I assume she's being purposefully dense in order to keep that teflon
coating intact. Like a tobacco CEO who doesn't dare acknowledge the
concept of using his products and cancer.

Dude, shes a DEM for gods sake, you maybe expected truth?

If her lips are moving, she's lying.

jps jps is offline

On Thu, 7 May 2009 23:55:40 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
On May 7, 10:29 pm, jps wrote:
On Thu, 07 May 2009 22:17:03 -0400, BAR wrote:
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/cap...05/cia_says_pe...

This was in the news many weeks ago. Her take was that they were
briefed on the methods but were never told the methods were being
used.

I don't know if she asked specifically or those who were briefing her
assumed that she'd make the connection.

I assume she's being purposefully dense in order to keep that teflon
coating intact. Like a tobacco CEO who doesn't dare acknowledge the
concept of using his products and cancer.

Dude, shes a DEM for gods sake, you maybe expected truth?

If her lips are moving, she's lying.

If your fingers are typing, you're saying something stupid.
DK DK is offline

wrote:

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
On May 7, 10:29 pm, jps wrote:
On Thu, 07 May 2009 22:17:03 -0400, BAR wrote:
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/cap...05/cia_says_pe...
This was in the news many weeks ago. Her take was that they were
briefed on the methods but were never told the methods were being
used.

I don't know if she asked specifically or those who were briefing her
assumed that she'd make the connection.

I assume she's being purposefully dense in order to keep that teflon
coating intact. Like a tobacco CEO who doesn't dare acknowledge the
concept of using his products and cancer.

Dude, shes a DEM for gods sake, you maybe expected truth?

If her lips are moving, she's lying.

If your fingers are typing, you're saying something stupid.

You are a child. The "sticks and stones" thing can't be too far away.

"jps" wrote in message
On Thu, 07 May 2009 22:17:03 -0400, BAR wrote:

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/cap...riefed_on.html

This was in the news many weeks ago. Her take was that they were
briefed on the methods but were never told the methods were being
used.

I don't know if she asked specifically or those who were briefing her
assumed that she'd make the connection.

I assume she's being purposefully dense in order to keep that teflon
coating intact. Like a tobacco CEO who doesn't dare acknowledge the
concept of using his products and cancer.

Have you watched the recent interviews on TV of Pelosi regarding this
subject?
She doesn't lie very well. Tongue tied and evasive.
She is a piece of work, that's for sure.

Eisboch