Default Weekend Weathe NJ to MA / Transporting Boat

On May 5, 12:30*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On May 5, 11:52 am, jim78565 wrote:
wrote:
On May 5, 9:46 am, wrote:
What are everyones thoughts on this weekends Weather. I am supposed to
be bringing by new boat North this weekend, but am unsure of the
Weather. The Boat is a 36 trojan and I am headed from Barnegat NJ to
MA.... What are your thoughts would you go this weekend. or wouldyou
wait.. Scattered showers possibely thunderstorms 30% *wind 5-10 Seas
3-4?
This is for Friday and that would be the NJ to NYC leg?
What would you do?
Thanks
Harry will tell you to never, ever go out in anything but flat calm.
It's just too dangerous out there. Stay in your house with your doors
locked, and the shades pulled. And keep your children in a
hermetically sealed room away from all danger
I think the big bad world would be safer than inside Krause's house with
all the gun playing going on there.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, he swears they are always loaded, and he will "blow off heads"
of anybody even cops that come to his door at night... Then he racks
and dryfires his widdew capguns in the house to try to impress someone
on the phone. I wonder if his landlord knows what he is doing in his
basement apartment?

You know, you've been "corrected" several times now, so it is obvious
you are not concerned about truth or reality. But that is no surprise to
* me, since none of scum you hang with here, such as FloridaJim, Loogy,
and a few others, are, either.

Hoooboy!!!! Harry talking about truth!!!!!!! Damn that's funny! Let's
start with an easy one. Harry, would you please point me to one of
those technical publications you wrote about seismic and wind forces
on structures?

Or, please post a picture or something of your father's fireboat
welcome in NYC.

wrote:
On May 5, 9:46 am, wrote:
[...]

basement apartment?- Hide quoted text -

Do you remember when Harry had nothing but disdain for gun ownership?
The fat slob must have been scared to the point of ****ing himself to
have changed that drastically.

On May 5, 9:23*am, wrote:
On May 5, 9:46*am, wrote:

What are everyones thoughts on this weekends Weather. I am supposed to
be bringing by new boat North this weekend, but am unsure of the
Weather. The Boat is a 36 trojan and I am headed from Barnegat NJ to
MA.... What are your thoughts would you go this weekend. or wouldyou
wait.. Scattered showers possibely thunderstorms 30% *wind 5-10 Seas
3-4?
This is for Friday and that would be the NJ to NYC leg?

What would you do?

Thanks

Harry will tell you to never, ever go out in anything but flat calm.
It's just too dangerous out there. Stay in your house with your doors
locked, and the shades pulled. And keep your children in a
hermetically sealed room away from all danger

Quite.

Herr Krause's idea is to keep the craft on flat calm ie keep the boat
on blocks or it's trailer and never leave the confines of the paved
area of the local Marina.

"Stay in your house with your doors locked, and the shades pulled. And
keep your children in a hermetically sealed room away from all danger"

Which means stay locked inside, shades pulled, sitting in his
undergarnments while glued to the Tele and watching American Idol
whilst fingering his "gun", and hopelessly dreaming of long nights
with Carrie Prejean

On Tue, 5 May 2009 06:46:44 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

What are everyones thoughts on this weekends Weather. I am supposed to
be bringing by new boat North this weekend, but am unsure of the
Weather. The Boat is a 36 trojan and I am headed from Barnegat NJ to
MA.... What are your thoughts would you go this weekend. or wouldyou
wait.. Scattered showers possibely thunderstorms 30% wind 5-10 Seas
3-4?
This is for Friday and that would be the NJ to NYC leg?

Stay flexible and watch the weather closely as it progresses. Wind
direction and tide are very important on the NJ coast. You really
don't want to transit the NJ inlets on an outgoing tide with an
easterly swell, very dangerous steep breaking seas can result. Any
wind at all out of the north east will make for a wet, rough ride. In
a north westerly you can hang close to the beach all the way to Sandy
Hook and stay out of the chop.

Leave early in the morning if conditions look favorable. It only
takes 2 or 3 hours to reach NY Harbor from Barnegat. If weather
starts to deteriorate later in the day you can put in at Atlantic
Highlands behind Sandy Hook and wait it out. The municipal marina in
Atlantic Highlands is a good place to refuel regardless, generally the
best prices around.

Watch closely for floating debris in NY harbor and the East River.
After that you are in Long Island Sound with good harbors every 5 to
10 miles. Make sure you have the right charts and an up to date
Waterway Guide for harbor and marina information.

ran my boat on land this weekend in the dark. HELP!!!! tracy General 4 July 9th 06 05:09 PM
Boat hauling, transporting, truck .. ?? Question Thomas Wentworth General 0 February 6th 06 01:15 AM
Transporting Boat Rhys \(Keith Williams Estate Agency\) General 1 August 27th 04 07:42 AM
Boat In By Weekend katysails ASA 2 May 13th 04 11:43 AM
transporting a boat from Ca. to BC. Sebastian Cruising 7 August 9th 03 11:45 PM