Senior Member

Default Arlen Specter to switch political parties

On Apr 28, 1:59*pm, jps wrote:
On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:03:28 -0400, HK wrote:
wrote:
As opposed to a criminal congress bought and paid for by big
corporations like GE and lazy union bitches... I guess your ideal
government is one that doesn't reach across the isle, do business in
the open, or allow free speech... America as we know it is ****ed.
Time to stock up on ammo...

What are you going to do with the ammo? If you fill out the federal form
honestly, you won't be able to buy a handgun.

This is just the sort of imbalanced jerk that psychological tests for
gun ownership *should ferret out as a threat to himself and others.

Oh yeah, and your lover Harry has even said he would shoot cops if
they came to his door at night.. You really need to be better informed
before you throw around your silly bull****.... So, how do you feel
about Harry having guns? I will expect the usual insults and
deflection, anything but an answer...
HK HK is offline

wrote:

As opposed to a criminal congress bought and paid for by big
corporations like GE and lazy union bitches... I guess your ideal
government is one that doesn't reach across the isle, do business in
the open, or allow free speech... America as we know it is ****ed.
Time to stock up on ammo...

What are you going to do with the ammo? If you fill out the federal form
honestly, you won't be able to buy a handgun.

This is just the sort of imbalanced jerk that psychological tests for
gun ownership should ferret out as a threat to himself and others.

Unfortunately, there is no psychological testing for suitability to buy
a firearm. There is a short federal form and in Maryland another form,
and there are a couple of questions through which one is supposed to
reveal any emotional disorder/domestic violence/felony background.

In Maryland, the state imposes a 10-day waiting period for handguns, but
there is no waiting period for long guns or shotguns.

In other states, like Virginia, there is the infamous "gun show
loophole," through which any private seller can, without an exchange of
any paperwork, sell a firearm to nutcases like JustHate.

I would support a genuine psychological test for anyone who wants to buy
a firearm, and also some sort of license that could be yanked
permanently or temporarily in case of conviction for a violent
misdemeanor or felony, or in case of onset of certain psychological
disorders. A yanked license would of course mean the sale within 30 days
of any operable firearms the license holder has in possession.

I appreciate the fact that I live in a state that is fairly strict about
possession of firearms. I have a couple of concealed carry permits. The
one I have from my home state required the jumping through of a number
of difficult hoops. One of my others required nothing more than the
payment of a fee and the ability to fog a mirror.
Senior Member

wrote:
As opposed to a criminal congress bought and paid for by big
corporations like GE and lazy union bitches... I guess your ideal
government is one that doesn't reach across the isle, do business in
the open, or allow free speech... America as we know it is ****ed.
Time to stock up on ammo...
What are you going to do with the ammo? If you fill out the federal form
honestly, you won't be able to buy a handgun.
This is just the sort of imbalanced jerk that psychological tests for
gun ownership *should ferret out as a threat to himself and others.

Oh yeah, and your lover Harry has even said he would shoot cops if
they came to his door at night.. You really need to be better informed
before you throw around your silly bull****.... So, how do you feel
about Harry having guns? I will expect the usual insults and
deflection, anything but an answer...

No, **** for brains, I never said anything like that. Anyone can come to
my door without a problem. It's what happens after that that matters.- Hide quoted text -

Revisionist history, anyone who reads your bull**** knows what you
said.. But then again, you are most well known here for being a liar..
HK HK is offline

wrote:

Prove it, **** for brains.

On Apr 28, 2:39*pm, wrote:
On Apr 28, 2:31*pm, HK wrote:

wrote:
[...]

said.. *But then again, you are most well known here for being a liar..- Hide quoted text -

Yep, he's nothing but a liar. He's been caught red handed in so many
lies he can't keep up with them! He'll be able to come clean soon, if
he has the balls.
Senior Member

On Apr 28, 3:19*pm, wrote:
On Apr 28, 2:39*pm, wrote:

On Apr 28, 2:31*pm, HK wrote:

wrote:
[...]

he has the balls.- Hide quoted text -

Never happen, this place is all he has, he is not man enough to admit
a mistake...
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Apr 28, 3:19 pm, wrote:
On Apr 28, 2:39 pm, wrote:

wrote:
[...]

So, we have **** for brains and his shadow, neither of whom can cough up
the b.s. the original **** for brains claimed as a "fact."

Which is it, by the way? You can't buy a firearm because of prior
convictions or because of psychological problems?
Senior Member

On Apr 28, 3:33*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Apr 28, 3:19 pm, wrote:
On Apr 28, 2:39 pm, wrote:

wrote:
[...]

convictions or because of psychological problems?- Hide quoted text -

So, **** for brains wants me to go back and google his posts.. snerk
Sorry Harry, I have a life, however I guarantee you 90% of the folks
reading know I don't lie here, as well as 98% of the folks here know
you always do...
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Apr 28, 3:33 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Apr 28, 3:19 pm, wrote:
On Apr 28, 2:39 pm, wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Pretty good waffle, especially for a dimwit like you. The reality is,
and you know it, you've simply made up another tale about me that suits
your purposes and when push comes to shove, you've got nothing with
which to back it up.

I obey firearms laws. If you are on my front doorstep and knocking, I
might answer and I might not. If you bust in and you're not a uniformed
cop or obviously some other sort of sworn law enforcement type*, you are
going go get your head blown off.

You're a liar.

BTW, which is it for you? Previously conviction or admission or
psychological problems?

* Not bloody likely cops are going to be busting in my door.

Non political, political post Eisboch General 27 December 22nd 07 04:07 AM
Some non political OT... Short Wave Sportfishing General 3 December 7th 04 03:57 PM
OT-Political John Cairns ASA 0 October 27th 04 10:19 PM
( OT ) Non political Jim General 3 March 30th 04 07:30 PM
( OT) Not political Jim General 0 March 9th 04 10:08 PM