Default Arlen Specter to switch political parties

wrote in message
On Apr 29, 11:32 pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

Well if I am **** for brains, you are dick in the mouth.. Nobody
belives anything you say but go on now, keep dreaming... I think you
actually impressed Slammer today... That's a start snerk

************************************************** **************

Someone should shove a cake of soap in your mouth.

Well if you ever decide to come out from under your desk, you might
just get your opportunity to give it a shot...

Hee hee...guess I'd better buy a jumbo cake to fill that big mouth.
BTW.. will I have to work my way through all your neighbours, town police,
dogcatcher, mayor, your wife & kids before I get to reach out & touch you?

Senior Member

wrote in message

Well if I am **** for brains, you are dick in the mouth.. Nobody
belives anything you say but go on now, keep dreaming... I think you
actually impressed Slammer today... That's a start snerk

************************************************** **************

Someone should shove a cake of soap in your mouth.

Well if you ever decide to come out from under your desk, you might
just get your opportunity to give it a shot...

Hee hee...guess I'd better buy a jumbo cake to fill that big mouth.
BTW.. will I have to work my way through all your neighbours, town police,
dogcatcher, mayor, your wife & kids before I get to reach out & touch you?

WAAAaaaaaahhhhhhh! Sounds like you need a break before you have a
stroke Donnie. You are cool trolling all day long here instead of
raising your family but when somebody fights back you seem to turn to
your empty threats.. Hey, if you can't take it back, you should
pobably shut the f up, I'm just sayin'...

wrote in message

Well if I am **** for brains, you are dick in the mouth.. Nobody
belives anything you say but go on now, keep dreaming... I think you
actually impressed Slammer today... That's a start snerk

************************************************** **************

Someone should shove a cake of soap in your mouth.

Well if you ever decide to come out from under your desk, you might
just get your opportunity to give it a shot...

Hee hee...guess I'd better buy a jumbo cake to fill that big mouth.
BTW.. will I have to work my way through all your neighbours, town police,
dogcatcher, mayor, your wife & kids before I get to reach out & touch you?

come on down.........I'd love the chance!
Now go fetch your son beer, maybe your wife will let you take that
pretty RAV4.
Senior Member

wrote in message

Well if I am **** for brains, you are dick in the mouth.. Nobody
belives anything you say but go on now, keep dreaming... I think you
actually impressed Slammer today... That's a start snerk

************************************************** **************

Someone should shove a cake of soap in your mouth.

Well if you ever decide to come out from under your desk, you might
just get your opportunity to give it a shot...

Hee hee...guess I'd better buy a jumbo cake to fill that big mouth.
BTW.. will I have to work my way through all your neighbours, town police,
dogcatcher, mayor, your wife & kids before I get to reach out & touch you?

come on down.........I'd love the chance!
Now go fetch your son beer, maybe your wife will let you take that
pretty RAV4.- Hide quoted text -

Naw.. you will never see him, he is looking for someone more my size
to send his son after. Of course we all remember how the last fight
Donnie forced his son into turned out snerk Either way, I am sure
Pinky has about as much ambition to get with you as WAFA did

HK wrote:
Richard Casady wrote:
On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 18:07:07 -0400, HK wrote:

D.oh, I was an English major. Twice. I never had "integerity." This
is at least the third time you've gotten that simple word wrong.

"purchace," "integerity," "rampid"

All Engineering majors know that spelling flames are lame, extremely
lame.

Casady

The Bush "error" of functional illiteracy is over.

So, I guess we should be thrilled to have a literate fella trying to
pull the wool over our eyes.

wrote in message

Well if I am **** for brains, you are dick in the mouth.. Nobody
belives anything you say but go on now, keep dreaming... I think you
actually impressed Slammer today... That's a start snerk

************************************************** **************

Someone should shove a cake of soap in your mouth.

Is that why your son turned out to be a drunk that makes his dad fetch
beer for him?

On Apr 30, 7:34*am, Richard Casady
wrote:
On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 18:07:07 -0400, HK wrote:
D.oh, I was an English major. Twice. I never had "integerity." This is
at least the third time you've gotten that simple word wrong.

"purchace," "integerity," "rampid"

All Engineering majors know that spelling flames are lame, extremely
lame.

Casady

It's funny that it's all that he and his lover Don have! Except that
they don't correct each other's misspellings and typos! But they both
sure do lie alot!

wrote in message

[...]

Pinky has about as much ambition to get with you as WAFA did- Hide quoted text -

He's just like his lover Harry, hide behind usenet and talk big. Oh,
and lie.

wrote in message

[...]

"get with me'??
Is Looney exposing his homo tendencies again?
Sorry, I don't roll that way. * I'd advise you two to keep your little Glee
Club confidential.- Hide quoted text -

You're getting almost as good at lying as Harry. What "homo
tendencies", bigot? You don't know me, or know nothing of me, you
lying little weasel. Isn't that your son calling to fetch him more
beer or

Non political, political post Eisboch General 27 December 22nd 07 04:07 AM
Some non political OT... Short Wave Sportfishing General 3 December 7th 04 03:57 PM
OT-Political John Cairns ASA 0 October 27th 04 10:19 PM
( OT ) Non political Jim General 3 March 30th 04 07:30 PM
( OT) Not political Jim General 0 March 9th 04 10:08 PM