Default What the hell is going on in the US?

On Apr 23, 8:06*pm, wrote:
On Apr 23, 8:04*pm, jps wrote:

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 16:41:09 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Apr 23, 8:35*am, wrote:
On Apr 22, 9:13*pm, wrote:

On Apr 22, 1:38*pm, wrote:

On Apr 22, 1:12*pm, wrote:

On Apr 22, 12:27*pm, wrote:

On Apr 22, 12:18*pm, wrote:

On Apr 22, 11:13*am, wrote:

On Apr 22, 10:57*am, wrote:

On Apr 22, 8:42*am, wrote:

On Apr 21, 7:12*pm, wrote:

On Apr 21, 5:38*pm, wrote:

On Apr 21, 4:10*pm, "Don White" wrote:

wrote in message

And why are you so aggressive? Is it because you're a retired Dwarf
Army idiot, that stalks Harry? Is it because you're retirement didn't
turn out the way you wanted...and now you want to fight the world? Is
it because you're " Magic Crop " isn't performing well? Or do you have
a fetish for violence, and gambling and you've blown your entire check
for the month. Hmmmmmmm?

************************************************** ************************************

He od' on old crappy martial arts movies.
Best to toss him in your septic *tank. *No good can come of engaging him.

Go hide, pussy.

I'm not hiding, anywhere.I've been in the same place all along...
What's the matter, your " computer expert " can't find me? You can't
go and read the message, so that only proves you are a moron who just
wants to fight with someone...nothing more. Go drink some more
homemade swill.... I'm curious to see what happens.. A total meltdown?
Oh, right...that's happening now..Hee hee.
Jealousy of HK will get you nowhere....oh...I forgot...you're already
there.
I see you've stooped to the supposed name calling level that you say
Harry is on....what a turd.
Either that, or you shot your mouth off to the wrong person, and they
eliminated your false teeth, and now you're eating jello and soup
waiting for replacements.
I'll bet you're the kind of Narcissist who stands in front of the
mirror every morning while shaving saying..." I'm tough...I'm
tough...I'm tough".- Hide quoted text -

I see you're still too stupid to answer the questions I asked you. Oh,
and like your lover Harry, all of the above is lies.

Loogy, the blind & dumb pitbull of Atlanta...lol.- Hide quoted text -

Ahhh, good morning Slammer.. Nice to see you woke up with another
hangover.. Now go back under your desk with the rest of the cowardly
little bitches...

Now go back under your desk with the rest of the cowardly
little bitches...

Right where YOU are........punk.- Hide quoted text -

I've asked before, we all know you are the lowest of the low lifes
here, but why so bitter? Is it because you are stuck in nowhere
Canada, no purpose in life, stuck in a ****ty job, or what?

And why are you so aggressive? Is it because you're a retired Dwarf
Army idiot, that stalks Harry? Is it because you're retirement didn't
turn out the way you wanted...and now you want to fight the world? Is
it because you're " Magic Crop " isn't performing well? Or do you have
a fetish for violence, and gambling and you've blown your entire check
for the month. Hmmmmmmm?

Answer your own question, Sgt Asswipe.- Hide quoted text -

Yep, once again, too stupid to answer simple questions, thanks for
making my point, low life.

[...]

Okay, I will! I think you are bitter because of your lack of self
esteem, poor choice of career, and living in nowhere Canada. If I was
as unintelligent, vulgar and low life as you, I'd probably be the
same.

All I've got to say to that is this: I can safely go for a walk where
I live 24/7 WITHOUT fear of being mugged, or shot. You cannot claim
this...living in, or around Atlanta, Georgia.

Loogy and Freak are twin sons of different mothers.- Hide quoted text -

another cowardly deskdweller.... Seems the far left here are all cut
from the same mold...

The same mold that grows in that Fag-Tag you're wearing?

What the hell is going on in the US? Don White General 49 April 24th 09 07:58 PM
What the hell... Tom Francis - SWSports General 7 January 5th 09 11:23 PM
What the hell is going on? JohnH General 0 March 13th 06 11:03 PM
I'm going to hell! Bob Crantz ASA 14 December 16th 04 10:40 PM
What the Hell is That? Simple Simon ASA 2 August 26th 03 10:47 PM