Default What the hell is going on in the US?

wrote in message
On Apr 18, 9:08 pm, D K wrote:
Don White wrote:
Up here we have a drywall plant closing down...now I know why. Some
sleezy
contractors are using cheap dangerous products from China..

from Consumer Reports...............
http://blogs.consumerreports.org/saf...-drywall-corro...

http://www.capebretonpost.com/index....=156420&sc=145

Are you really saying a Canadian drywall plant is closing because three
years ago there was some bad drywall imported from China? You get
dumber by the minute!

The dumb troll is trying to take another shot at the US... Uh,
Canada's free lunch...

"Canada's free lunch"??
A bitter dish indeed!

wrote in message
On Apr 18, 9:08 pm, D K wrote:
Don White wrote:
Up here we have a drywall plant closing down...now I know why. Some
sleezy
contractors are using cheap dangerous products from China..

from Consumer Reports...............
http://blogs.consumerreports.org/saf...-drywall-corro...

http://www.capebretonpost.com/index....=156420&sc=145

Are you really saying a Canadian drywall plant is closing because three
years ago there was some bad drywall imported from China? You get
dumber by the minute!

The dumb troll is trying to take another shot at the US... Uh,
Canada's free lunch...
------
I am not sure of that. I bet Canadian drywall plants are closing if not
already gone.

People entering the workforce might want to consider careers in areas than
cannot be easily exported. Or even relocating to another country. At the
bailout rate of US and Canadian governments, our tax bill will be ten times
the wages.... as we reach 3rd world status. I hear Brazil has good weather
and a rising middle class.... they learned their lesson on
debt-corruption-spend some time ago.

On Apr 18, 9:17*pm, wrote:
On Apr 18, 9:08*pm, D K wrote:

Don White wrote:
Up here we have a drywall plant closing down...now I know why. * Some sleezy
contractors are using cheap dangerous products from China..

from Consumer Reports...............
http://blogs.consumerreports.org/saf...-drywall-corro....

http://www.capebretonpost.com/index....=156420&sc=145

Are you really saying a Canadian drywall plant is closing because three
years ago there was some bad drywall imported from China? *You get
dumber by the minute!

The dumb troll is trying to take another shot at the US... Uh,
Canada's free lunch...

Like the " free lunch " you get at the Soup Kitchen every day?
Found a job yet, ****stick? Oh, I forgot...you're handicapped......

On Apr 18, 9:57*pm, wrote:
On Apr 18, 9:17*pm, wrote:

On Apr 18, 9:08*pm, D K wrote:

Don White wrote:
Up here we have a drywall plant closing down...now I know why. * Some sleezy
contractors are using cheap dangerous products from China..

from Consumer Reports...............
http://blogs.consumerreports.org/saf...-drywall-corro...

http://www.capebretonpost.com/index....=156420&sc=145

Are you really saying a Canadian drywall plant is closing because three
years ago there was some bad drywall imported from China? *You get
dumber by the minute!

The dumb troll is trying to take another shot at the US... Uh,
Canada's free lunch...

Like the " free lunch " you get at the Soup Kitchen every day?
Found a job yet, ****stick? Oh, I forgot...you're handicapped......- Hide quoted text -

Look, everyone here knows that you are a scumbag and a low life. But,
why are you so bitter? Is it because you are an uneducated ignorant
boor that's stuck in nowhere Canada?

Don White wrote:
Up here we have a drywall plant closing down...now I know why. Some
sleezy contractors are using cheap dangerous products from China..

from Consumer Reports...............
http://blogs.consumerreports.org/saf...EXTKEY=NS940S0

http://www.capebretonpost.com/index....=156420&sc=145

Maybe you should not of overpriced your drywall.

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...
Don White wrote:
Up here we have a drywall plant closing down...now I know why. Some
sleezy contractors are using cheap dangerous products from China..

from Consumer Reports...............
http://blogs.consumerreports.org/saf...EXTKEY=NS940S0

http://www.capebretonpost.com/index....=156420&sc=145

Maybe you should not of overpriced your drywall.

If that's the case...it's an American company doing it.
they are the ones who own the local plant.
How do you find that Chinese drywall........ fumes make you dozy &
irritable... or do you keep your distance and let the illegals deal with the
problem?

"Don White" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...
Don White wrote:
Up here we have a drywall plant closing down...now I know why. Some
sleezy contractors are using cheap dangerous products from China..

from Consumer Reports...............
http://blogs.consumerreports.org/saf...EXTKEY=NS940S0

http://www.capebretonpost.com/index....=156420&sc=145

Maybe you should not of overpriced your drywall.

If that's the case...it's an American company doing it.
they are the ones who own the local plant.
How do you find that Chinese drywall........ fumes make you dozy &
irritable... or do you keep your distance and let the illegals deal with
the problem?

Well stupid. I do not hire employees or illegals for my business. And
since the only drywall I do is on my own house, I might notice the smell
when working with it. So a Canadian concern does not have the ability to be
a drywall supplier? Too stupid?

HK HK is offline

Calif Bill wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...
Don White wrote:
Up here we have a drywall plant closing down...now I know why. Some
sleezy contractors are using cheap dangerous products from China..

from Consumer Reports...............
http://blogs.consumerreports.org/saf...EXTKEY=NS940S0

http://www.capebretonpost.com/index....=156420&sc=145
Maybe you should not of overpriced your drywall.

If that's the case...it's an American company doing it.
they are the ones who own the local plant.
How do you find that Chinese drywall........ fumes make you dozy &
irritable... or do you keep your distance and let the illegals deal with
the problem?

Well stupid. I do not hire employees or illegals for my business. And
since the only drywall I do is on my own house, I might notice the smell
when working with it. So a Canadian concern does not have the ability to be
a drywall supplier? Too stupid?

Bilious hires "contract workers" from the Latino shape-up lots that are
all over California. I doubt he even pays minimum waqe, just a lower day
laborer rate that screws his "contract workers."

What the hell... Tom Francis - SWSports General 7 January 5th 09 11:23 PM
I'm going to hell! Bob Crantz ASA 14 December 16th 04 10:40 PM
What the Hell???? Bobsprit ASA 12 August 28th 04 01:40 AM
HeLL!!! last General 0 August 11th 04 04:22 AM
What the Hell is That? Simple Simon ASA 2 August 26th 03 10:47 PM