HK HK is offline

Default It's nice to see...

....the president of the United States and his wife patching up our
relationships overseas with just about everyone in the world leadership
who matters.

And, gracious me, Elizabeth II *hugged* Mrs. Obama!

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2009/04...st-viewed-24h5

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

"HK" wrote in message
...the president of the United States and his wife patching up our
relationships overseas with just about everyone in the world leadership
who matters.

And, gracious me, Elizabeth II *hugged* Mrs. Obama!

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2009/04...st-viewed-24h5

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

He better patch things up after giving the PM a set of DVDs that won't play
on England's Region DVD players.

HK HK is offline

D.Duck wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
...the president of the United States and his wife patching up our
relationships overseas with just about everyone in the world leadership
who matters.

And, gracious me, Elizabeth II *hugged* Mrs. Obama!

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2009/04...st-viewed-24h5

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

He better patch things up after giving the PM a set of DVDs that won't play
on England's Region DVD players.

Yeah...that ranks right up there with lying about the intel you received
from the Brits to help you justify invading Iraq.

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

"HK" wrote in message
m...
D.Duck wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
...the president of the United States and his wife patching up our
relationships overseas with just about everyone in the world leadership
who matters.

And, gracious me, Elizabeth II *hugged* Mrs. Obama!

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2009/04...st-viewed-24h5

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

He better patch things up after giving the PM a set of DVDs that won't
play on England's Region DVD players.

Yeah...that ranks right up there with lying about the intel you received
from the Brits to help you justify invading Iraq.

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

*You*? *I didn't receive any intel, didn't justify anything, didn't invade
any place.

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2009/04...tially_embra.h...

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

Herr Krause. Who hugged who? That is, if you wish to call putting an
arm around the Queen's back a hug. And notice who pulled away and
looked up the the First Lady in, not a startling bewilderment, but
rather a sort of a surprise of a courteous breaking of traditional
protocol.

From your endeared Huffington Post:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0...n_182237..html

How Nice. [email protected] General 9 March 15th 09 01:54 AM
Nice, eh? bb General 51 November 27th 05 05:01 AM
Nice, eh? Sir Rodney Smithers General 3 November 23rd 05 08:04 PM
Nice, eh? John H. General 0 November 22nd 05 12:36 AM
It sure is nice . . . Capt. Neal® ASA 1 November 14th 05 11:36 PM