Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default How Nice.

On Mar 12, 5:06*am, Blazer wrote:
On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 20:35:15 -0400, wrote:
On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 20:31:49 -0400, D K
wrote:

Mike wrote:
wrote in message
On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 20:24:56 -0400, D K

On Mon, 09 Mar 2009 20:20:55 -0400, D K

On Sun, 08 Mar 2009 20:40:56 -0400, D K

On Sat, 07 Mar 2009 21:12:41 -0500, D K

On Fri, 06 Mar 2009 20:31:32 -0500, D K
wrote:

GC Boater wrote:
On Mar 6, 5:06 am, wrote:
On Thu, 05 Mar 2009 20:32:45 -0500, D K

wrote:

GC Boater wrote:
Isn't it nice lately with the relative lack of copy and paste
spam
from the DNC posted by You-Know-Who.
His narcissism won't keep him away for long.
It certainly isn't slowing you down.
Hey Salt Mine, a quick question. *Do you belive the above about
all
those employee benefits is true?
crickets
There was nothing in "the above" about employee benefits. Just
another
of your mindless posts.

Try again. *Read the posts this time.
???
Let me help you.

You are responding to a post that has been edited. *If you had you
been
following the posts from the beginning you probably wouldn't have
posted
that stupid response.
Apparently you are very new to usenet.

If not, then you won't like the other possibility. It involves your
mother.

She's dead.
I heard you like them that way.
**** you.
I heard you like them dead!

Uhhh, we read your lame response the first time. Repeating yourself only
makes you look dumber than you are... if that's possible.

--Mike

He's disturbed and another addition to my kill file.

Yeah, I'll be there ass humping your dead mother!

I can't understand why HK and Don White find you so attractive.

You sound very sick to me.- Hide quoted text -

I still can't help but think he's a little kid screwing with mommy's
computer. Adults don't talk that trash unless they are uneducated
trailer trash.

Nice Eisboch[_2_] General 2 October 16th 07 01:57 PM
nice day at sea D Parker General 0 January 17th 07 10:29 PM
It sure is nice . . . Capt. Neal® ASA 1 November 14th 05 11:36 PM
`Wouldn't it be nice if... Tamaroak General 7 December 29th 04 06:47 AM
FS: Nice VHF in NY Bobsprit Marketplace 1 February 14th 04 03:35 AM