BoatBanter.com

-   -   It's nice to see... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/103771-its-nice-see.html)

HK April 2nd 09 05:22 PM

It's nice to see...

....the president of the United States and his wife patching up our
relationships overseas with just about everyone in the world leadership
who matters.

And, gracious me, Elizabeth II *hugged* Mrs. Obama!

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2009/04...st-viewed-24h5

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

D.Duck April 2nd 09 10:12 PM

It's nice to see...

"HK" wrote in message
...the president of the United States and his wife patching up our
relationships overseas with just about everyone in the world leadership
who matters.

And, gracious me, Elizabeth II *hugged* Mrs. Obama!

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2009/04...st-viewed-24h5

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

He better patch things up after giving the PM a set of DVDs that won't play
on England's Region DVD players.

HK April 2nd 09 10:14 PM

It's nice to see...

D.Duck wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
...the president of the United States and his wife patching up our
relationships overseas with just about everyone in the world leadership
who matters.

And, gracious me, Elizabeth II *hugged* Mrs. Obama!

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2009/04...st-viewed-24h5

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

He better patch things up after giving the PM a set of DVDs that won't play
on England's Region DVD players.

Yeah...that ranks right up there with lying about the intel you received
from the Brits to help you justify invading Iraq.

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

D.Duck April 2nd 09 10:27 PM

It's nice to see...

"HK" wrote in message
m...
D.Duck wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
...the president of the United States and his wife patching up our
relationships overseas with just about everyone in the world leadership
who matters.

And, gracious me, Elizabeth II *hugged* Mrs. Obama!

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2009/04...st-viewed-24h5

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

He better patch things up after giving the PM a set of DVDs that won't
play on England's Region DVD players.

Yeah...that ranks right up there with lying about the intel you received
from the Brits to help you justify invading Iraq.

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

*You*? *I didn't receive any intel, didn't justify anything, didn't invade
any place.

[email protected] April 3rd 09 01:32 AM

It's nice to see...

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2009/04...tially_embra.h...

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

Herr Krause. Who hugged who? That is, if you wish to call putting an
arm around the Queen's back a hug. And notice who pulled away and
looked up the the First Lady in, not a startling bewilderment, but
rather a sort of a surprise of a courteous breaking of traditional
protocol.

From your endeared Huffington Post:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0...n_182237..html