Sir Rodney Smithers

Default Nice, eh?

The lemmings were all jumping off the cliff smiling all full of themselves.
They had caught Bush again, Bush murdered another innocent person. Too bad
they were wrong and the facts don't support their position.

The lemmings like to believe all Republicans and Conservatives believe in
and support the death penalty.

In reality, 48% of those who consider themselves conservative or moderate
oppose the death penalty ( 21% C, 27% M). These are the people who voted
for Bush.

In reality 54% of those who consider themselves liberal support the death
penalty.

The lemmings are all running off the cliff ignoring the facts, because who
needs facts, "we don't need now stinking facts".

"John H." wrote in message
On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 18:11:13 -0800, jps wrote:

In article , PocoLoco415
says...
On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 17:09:57 -0800, jps wrote:

In article , PocoLoco415
says...

Hey, jps!

What say you to the fact that Ann Richards, who let this fellow be
executed, was a Democrat?

Tail tightly tucked?

No one has the right to take someone else's life against their will,
unless it's in self-defense.

If the public safety can be preserved by keep a cocksucker locked up,
that's what should happen.

We shouldn't find out, after the fact, that someone was put to death
on
false pretenses.

Like in Iraq.

jps

But jps, wasn't your post, quoted below, directed at the low-life
conservatives?

According to conservatives, innocent babies shouldn't be murdered but
it's okay to take another's life after birth.

Further, it's okay if you die for a cause because others before you
have
died for the same cause, even if the cause has no validity. As long as
they're not unborn.

Lots of conservatives maintain these self-righteous sets of
absolutes --
that's what makes me puke.

jps

Your jumping the gun makes me want to puke. But I guess you're just
following your hero a little too closely. ('Lemmings', someone said?)

Statement still stands. Texas has been pointed in the wrong direction
for a long time. I don't agree with any leader who sanctions a man's
death and stands by while it happens.

You conservative fruitcakes are the ones who claim the right to save the
unborn and have little if any compunction about killing those you feel
deserve it.

Conservatives align themselves far more regularly with the death penalty
than do Liberals.

The death penalty isn't pro-life.

jps

The one who did this was a Democrat fruitcake!

Of course, Harry didn't bother to check that before making the post that
sucked you right in.
--
John H

"It's *not* a baby kicking, beautiful bride, it's only a fetus!"

A Famous Hypocrite

Sir Rodney Smithers

JohnH,
I guess jps meant that only the Conservative Republicans who support the
death penalty make him sick. If it is a moderate or liberal democrat, it is
ok.

"John H." wrote in message
[...]

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 13:52:59 -0500, "Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my
knighthood. wrote:

JohnH,
I guess jps meant that only the Conservative Republicans who support the
death penalty make him sick. If it is a moderate or liberal democrat, it is
ok.

.. .

"John H." wrote in message
[...]

I'll bet jps is upset because most of those getting the death penalty are
liberals. It's OK if liberals or independents kill liberals, but not OK for
conservatives to do so.

That's the only way I can rationalize his comments.

Nice, eh? bb General 51 November 27th 05 05:01 AM
It sure is nice . . . Capt. Neal® ASA 1 November 14th 05 11:36 PM
Very Nice Pictures DSK ASA 12 November 7th 05 05:09 PM
Such nice people... Bob Crantz ASA 9 October 17th 05 02:10 PM
Hey Bob nice boat Joe ASA 4 October 14th 05 12:08 AM