Default Transom Cut-Out Comments - BoaTEST (Hydra-Sports 2000 WA )

Interesting.

http://www.boattest.com/Resources/vi...px?NewsID=3250

--Vic
HK HK is offline

Vic Smith wrote:
Interesting.

http://www.boattest.com/Resources/vi...px?NewsID=3250

--Vic

Hehheh...interesting indeed.

"HK" wrote in message
m...
Vic Smith wrote:
Interesting. http://www.boattest.com/Resources/vi...px?NewsID=3250

--Vic

Hehheh...interesting indeed.

Good grief... this newsgroup will probably be filled with apologies to
you... won't be able to get a word in edgewise.

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...
Vic Smith wrote:
Interesting. http://www.boattest.com/Resources/vi...px?NewsID=3250

--Vic

Hehheh...interesting indeed.

Good grief... this newsgroup will probably be filled with apologies to
you... won't be able to get a word in edgewise.

Doubtful.

I spent years boating on Long Island Sound in very small boats with very
low transoms, and sometimes in pretty rough weather. As the tester in
that boat test states, the important thing is to have a way to get
torrents of water that come in over the bow out of the boat.

I never took enough water over the transoms of those small boats to
worry me. The 25" transom on my current Parker causes me no concern.

On Mar 27, 8:29*pm, HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
om...
Vic Smith wrote:
Interesting.http://www.boattest.com/Resources/vi...px?NewsID=3250

--Vic

Hehheh...interesting indeed.

Good grief... this newsgroup will probably be filled with apologies to
you... won't be able to get a word in edgewise.

Doubtful.

I spent years boating on Long Island Sound in very small boats with very
low transoms, and sometimes in pretty rough weather.

Was that before or after your father's trans-Atlantic trip in a
runabout and his ensuing fireboat welcome in NYC?

On Mar 28, 12:39 pm, wrote:
On Mar 27, 8:29 pm, HK wrote:

Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
om...
Vic Smith wrote:
Interesting.http://www.boattest.com/Resources/vi...px?NewsID=3250

--Vic

Hehheh...interesting indeed.

Good grief... this newsgroup will probably be filled with apologies to
you... won't be able to get a word in edgewise.

Doubtful.

I spent years boating on Long Island Sound in very small boats with very
low transoms, and sometimes in pretty rough weather.

Was that before or after your father's trans-Atlantic trip in a
runabout and his ensuing fireboat welcome in NYC?

That boat in the pic can still hold a lot of water.

32' Hydra-Sports training and test... Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 0 July 5th 08 11:42 PM
advice on purchasing Hydra Sports 230 WA wojo General 8 March 10th 07 07:34 PM
Windlass for Hydra sports 212WA vanbar6 Electronics 4 June 30th 06 02:10 AM
Hydra Sports Advice Tom General 13 December 23rd 04 04:16 PM
Hydra-Sports question TC General 4 August 30th 04 12:29 PM