HK HK is offline

Default The GOP's Saviour

Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
On Thu, 5 Feb 2009 17:18:58 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"HK" wrote in message

Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
How about running a state, getting corrupt officials prosecuted,
budgets and ....

Nope - that doesn't work either.

Gee - I guess there's nothing for it - you're screwed emotionally and
there's no help for you.

Sorry.
Have you been communing with...Loogy?

Yeah, I don't shoot animals. And Palin neither *manages* a large family
nor "runs" a large state. Alaska is in dire straits.

It's amazing how when one's party is in the trenches how all logic falls
apart.

Falls apart? There was never any to being with.

Obama was just on TV again reminding everyone that he won, so do what he
says.

Community Organizing at it's best.

One term and it's Palin in 2012.

Tommy's wet dream, to be filed along his belief that eTec's have
substantial market share.

On Thu, 05 Feb 2009 17:54:10 -0500, HK wrote:

Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
On Thu, 05 Feb 2009 16:39:30 -0500, HK wrote:

Have you been communing with...Loogy?

Ouch - that was a stinger - feel my pain.

Yeah, I don't shoot animals. And Palin neither *manages* a large family
nor "runs" a large state. Alaska is in dire straits.

Uh huh - right.

Well, I guess we've pretty much proven one thing at least.

You've got the imagination and creativity of rock moss.

Now that I think about it, that insults rock moss.

Sorry, fella, but I don't buy into your republican bull****. Sell it to
the simpies.

Oh my - vulgarity. I never would have expected that from the Master
of The Mundane and Non-relevant.

I'm shattered - my faith in humanity done in by a mere profanity.

What ever shall I do?

wrote:

"HK" wrote in message

Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
[...]

Finally - a total non-relevant quip thus proving that Harry is the
true Master of All Things Not Pertinant To The Discussion At Hand.

Way to go Harry - you told me huh?

--

When I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you
HK HK is offline

Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
On Thu, 05 Feb 2009 16:39:30 -0500, HK wrote:

Have you been communing with...Loogy?
Ouch - that was a stinger - feel my pain.

Yeah, I don't shoot animals. And Palin neither *manages* a large family
nor "runs" a large state. Alaska is in dire straits.
Uh huh - right.

Well, I guess we've pretty much proven one thing at least.

You've got the imagination and creativity of rock moss.

Now that I think about it, that insults rock moss.

Sorry, fella, but I don't buy into your republican bull****. Sell it to
the simpies.

Oh my - vulgarity. I never would have expected that from the Master
of The Mundane and Non-relevant.

I'm shattered - my faith in humanity done in by a mere profanity.

What ever shall I do?

Buy another boat unsuitable for your waters and repower it with Luddite
engines?

Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
On Thu, 05 Feb 2009 16:39:30 -0500, HK wrote:

Have you been communing with...Loogy?
Ouch - that was a stinger - feel my pain.

Yeah, I don't shoot animals. And Palin neither *manages* a large family
nor "runs" a large state. Alaska is in dire straits.
Uh huh - right.

Well, I guess we've pretty much proven one thing at least.

You've got the imagination and creativity of rock moss.

Now that I think about it, that insults rock moss.
Sorry, fella, but I don't buy into your republican bull****. Sell it to
the simpies.

Oh my - vulgarity. I never would have expected that from the Master
of The Mundane and Non-relevant.

I'm shattered - my faith in humanity done in by a mere profanity.

What ever shall I do?

Buy another boat unsuitable for your waters and repower it with Luddite
engines?

OUCH - OWIE - THAT HURT!!!

OH - MY BRUISED EGO!!!

You know, for somebody who is supposed to be a "writer", you sure as
hell don't seem to have any writing skills at all - never mind the
limited vocabulary you employ on every single one of your retorts.

My Border Collie Skye has a bigger vocabulary than you have.

--

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good."

Steven Wright

Senior Member

Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
[...]

Steven Wright- Hide quoted text -

And probably has better table manners..
jps jps is offline

On Thu, 05 Feb 2009 21:33:40 GMT, Wizard of Woodstock
wrote:

Funny how a mere female who hunts and actually eats what she kills
infuriates a guy whose only claim to fame is shooting the stump of a
tree.

I find her ability to hunt, dress and consume an admirable quality.
There's very few people who have the experience and more should,
perhaps the beef industry wouldn't have so many rabid fans of nicely
packaged flesh if they knew what was involved. At least folks might
have a little more respect for where the product came from.

What's infuriating about Palin has absolutely nothing to do with her
ability to hunt, fish, play basketball or produce ill-bred children.

She's intellectually inferior to so many accomplished women who are
better suited to the role to which she aspires. She's there because
of her hubris, good looks and semi-savvy political skills.

If you think Obama may be weak on the world stage, you cannot think
for a moment that this woman could survive, let alone properly
represent America and it's people.

That you argue from her corner is a reflection on you and it's not
good.

On Feb 5, 8:50*pm, jps wrote:

If you think Obama may be weak on the world stage, you cannot think
for a moment that this woman could survive, let alone properly
represent America and it's people.

That you argue from her corner is a reflection on you and it's not
good.

You just admitted that Obama is no better, yet you argue from his
corner. Not good.

wrote:

[...]

Most people on this earth are average intellectually. It's the
intellectually superior that are the odd balls. Sometimes common sense
prevails.

Eisboch

Senior Member

wrote:

[...]

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

It's funny to see the left talking about Palin when Obama is less
qualified than even her. Not to mention so far he has shown no
backbone or ethics... He is really only there because of the guilt of
the left pandering to a black man, and ACORN defrauding tens of
thousands of voters...