Default The GOP's Saviour

On Fri, 6 Feb 2009 09:17:03 -0500, "mmc" wrote:

"sports taught her everything she knows"
This statement explains a lot. Perfect to lead NASCAR dads, soccer moms and
bass fishermen.

There are bass fisherman and tournament bass fishermen. The former are
often like myself with a farm pond you can cast a plug across, that is
stiff with rather small fish that get eaten, not weighed. If I could
kill half of them the survivors would shortly be twice as big. The
tournament guys are the ones with the 17 foot boats with 250 HP
engines that go 75MPH or more. Those guys are nuts. Lots of guys buy
bass boats that don't even fish. They just like to go fast. Some of
those boats have metalflake paint.

Casady
MMC MMC is offline

"Richard Casady" wrote in message
On Fri, 6 Feb 2009 09:17:03 -0500, "mmc" wrote:

"sports taught her everything she knows"
This statement explains a lot. Perfect to lead NASCAR dads, soccer moms
and
bass fishermen.

There are bass fisherman and tournament bass fishermen. The former are
often like myself with a farm pond you can cast a plug across, that is
stiff with rather small fish that get eaten, not weighed. If I could
kill half of them the survivors would shortly be twice as big. The
tournament guys are the ones with the 17 foot boats with 250 HP
engines that go 75MPH or more. Those guys are nuts. Lots of guys buy
bass boats that don't even fish. They just like to go fast. Some of
those boats have metalflake paint.

Casady

Ha! My brother has one of the metalflake ones. I'm always kidding him about
it being a big lure but it doesn't seem to help him much.
I've seen the sparkly throngs on Lake Okeechobee. As I understand it, the
first fish caught gets points so the blinding speed is important.
The best fishermen here in CFL are poor black guys in beat up jon boats or
canoes. "Poor" as in no money and "black" as in African-American and I'm not
disparaging either in case someone wants to take a shot at me for being
elitist (not) and white (am).