HK HK is offline

Default The GOP's Saviour

Palin rails against 'anonymous, pathetic bloggers'

By BETH FOUHY – 4 hours ago

NEW YORK (AP) — Former Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin
is still mad at media coverage of her candidacy, particularly
"anonymous, pathetic bloggers" who she says spread falsehoods about her.

The Alaska governor also says she's addicted to Carmex lip balm, grew up
playing flute and trombone, and says sports taught her everything she
knows. She shared those and other insights in the March issue of Esquire
magazine, scheduled to hit newsstands Feb. 16.

In the interview, Palin, who rocketed to fame as John McCain's running
mate in last year's election, reiterated her complaints about media
coverage of the campaign. She said reporters continue to question
whether her 9-month-old son, Trig, is actually the child of her 18-year
old daughter Bristol from a secret previous pregnancy.

"I'll tell you, yesterday the Anchorage Daily News, they called again to
ask — double-, triple-, quadruple-check — who is Trig's real mom," Palin
told Esquire. "And I thought, 'Okay, more indication of continued
problems in the world of journalism.'"

Sarah Palin - Dip****.

On Feb 5, 3:52 pm, HK wrote:
[...]

Remember when Harry "bet" that Palin would withdraw from the race.
When I took his bet, he folded.

On Feb 5, 4:12*pm, Frogwatch wrote:
On Feb 5, 3:52 pm, HK wrote:

[...]

When I took his bet, he folded.- Hide quoted text -

Like every other wager the idiot has ever been involved in. He's a
coward, I proved that yesterday.
Senior Member

On Feb 5, 3:52 pm, HK wrote:

[...]

coward, I proved that yesterday.- Hide quoted text -

Got you beat, I have proved that 4 times in the last week..

"HK" wrote in message
[...]

With the close family connection, would DNA tests satisfy all concerned?

On Feb 5, 3:52 pm, HK wrote:

[...]

Got you beat, I have proved that 4 times in the last week..- Hide quoted text -

All you proved, is that you can talk with a cock in your mouth.
Senior Member

On Feb 5, 3:52 pm, HK wrote:

[...]

All you proved, is that you can talk with a cock in your mouth.- Hide quoted text -

And you have proved you can shout insults from under a desk, BFD.. You
and Salty should get together...

On Thu, 05 Feb 2009 15:52:29 -0500, HK wrote:

[...]

Oh - that was hard hitting Harry - vicious.

Funny how a mere female who hunts and actually eats what she kills
infuriates a guy whose only claim to fame is shooting the stump of a
tree.

Feeling emasculated Harry? Is that what this is all about?

Oh - I think I've hit on something there - Harry is really afraid of
powerful women who can hunt, fish, manage a large family and run a
state at the same time.

Harry, Harry, Harry - it's perfectly ok to think that shooting and
field dressing a tree stump is the same as shooting and field dressing
a moose - it doesn't make you any less of a man - honest.

No - I really mean that - shooting a tree stump is just as...um..er...

Well, let's move on to the whole manage a family thing...

Erm...no that doesn't work.

How about running a state, getting corrupt officials prosecuted,
budgets and ....

Nope - that doesn't work either.

Gee - I guess there's nothing for it - you're screwed emotionally and
there's no help for you.

Sorry.

--

"Far better it is to dare mighty things,
to win glorious triumphs even though

Theodore Roosevelt
Senior Member

On Feb 5, 4:33*pm, Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
[...]

Theodore Roosevelt- Hide quoted text -

To coin a phrase... snerk... Hey Tom, I got the builder itch again...

On Feb 5, 4:32*pm, wrote:
On Feb 5, 4:29*pm, wrote:

On Feb 5, 3:52 pm, HK wrote:

[...]

and Salty should get together...- Hide quoted text -

Ya, then we could BOTH stick our cocks in your mouth, and see if you
can talk.