Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Blago on Letterman

Best lines:

Blago: I've always wanted to be on Letterman in the worst way.
Letterman: Well, you're certainly here in the worst way!!!

And then this (I like #4 and #9!)

Top Ten Ways Rod Blagojevich Can Improve His Image
Top Ten

1. Star in new television series, "America's Funniest Haircuts"

2. Quit politics and become a fat, lovable mall cop

3. Start pronouncing last name with Jerry Lewis-like
"BLAGOOOOYYYYYJEVICH"

4. Offer a senate seat with no money down, zero percent interest

5. Team up with John Malkovich and Erin Brockovich for hot Malkovich-
Brockovich-Blagojevich sex tape

6. Change his name to Barod Obamavich

7. Safely land an Airbus on the Hudson River

8. I don't know...how about showing up for his impeachment trial?

9. Wear sexy dresses, high heels and say, "You Betcha!"

10. Uhhh...resign?