Default The upcoming inauguration

Since I'm such a DC big shot, I have lots of options for the
inauguration and ensuing balls, galas, soirees, etc. I'll probably
have some of the past presidents and other very important people that
I know over on my 36' Zimmerman like lobster boat for cocktails. Then
I'll be watching the inauguration from special rooms that various
unions have set up just for me. It'll be a great time, I'll tell them
all of my adventures, like my father's fireboat welcome in New York
City, how I've raced sailboats competetively, how I single handed a
boat around the horn, etc. I'll make sure to parade my Dr. Dr. wife
around, too! It's going to be a grand time. I'll make sure that while
Obama is having fun listening to music he wants, I'll make sure the
unions who are hosting me listen to my ipod's very special classical
music selections. I still say that compressed digital music sounds
just like you are in a grand concert hall. Now before anyone asks, I
won't take pictures to prove I was anywhere near the inauguration. I'd
rather just tell you of all the glorious great times I had with
dignitaries and such.

On Jan 19, 9:30*am, Jim7492383432 wrote:
wrote:
Since I'm such a DC big shot, I have lots of options for the
inauguration and ensuing balls, galas, soirées, etc. I'll probably
have some of the past presidents and other very important people that
I know over on my 36' Zimmerman like lobster boat for cocktails. Then
I'll be watching the inauguration from special rooms that various
unions have set up just for me. It'll be a great time, I'll tell them
all of my adventures, like my father's fireboat welcome in New York
City, how I've raced sailboats competitively, how I single handed a
boat around the horn, etc. I'll make sure to parade my Dr. Dr. wife
around, too! It's going to be a grand time. I'll make sure that while
Mr. Obama is having fun listening to music he wants, I'll make sure the
unions who are hosting me listen to my i-pod's very special classical
music selections. I still say that compressed digital music sounds
just like you are in a grand concert hall. Now before anyone asks, I
won't take pictures to prove I was anywhere near the inauguration. I'd
rather just tell you of all the glorious great times I had with
dignitaries and such.

That was a mighty fine impersonation of Krause.- Hide quoted text -

Thank ya, thank ya very much!

wrote:
[...]

When he meets Mr.Obama, I hope he doesn't forget to ask for one of the
daughters hand in marriage, on behalf of his estranged grandson.
Naturally, Krause would not ask that the surname of the bride be changed
as is otherwise customary in these great United States of America.

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 06:25:05 -0800 (PST), wrote:

[...]

Stay away from the political porta-potties.
--
* I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That? *

John H

On Jan 19, 1:56*pm, John H wrote:
[...]

John H- Hide quoted text -

You're appearing to learn well from Harry. You know, I know, everyone
here knows there were (again, just like Harry) underlying political
tones to your post. Did you, for instance, make a fuss over porti-
potties when Bush was inaugurated? Did you even say ANYTHING about it?
If not, why now?

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 10:58:36 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Jan 19, 1:56*pm, John H wrote:
[...]

I don't recall a TV newscaster saying anything about the number of
porta-potties on the mall then. Do you?

If there was 'something political' therein, to whom do you think it would
be directed? Obama? He has nothing to do with the porta-potties being put
up on the mall. Bush? Well, he is responsible, ultimately.

Besides, the newscaster made a math error, which no one has caught.
*That's* what's funny!

On Jan 19, 1:56*pm, John H wrote:
[...]

Again, like Harry, you've not answered the questions I asked.

On Jan 19, 1:56*pm, John H wrote:
[...]

Gosh, I don't want you to feel slighted.

Here are the answers.

No.

No.

Because a newscaster made a comment I thought was funny.

Now, would you care to answer mine?

On Jan 19, 1:56*pm, John H wrote:
[...]

No
Obama
Yes

It stands that you are keeping a very close I on this particular
inauguration, more so than when Bush was annointed. Why is that?

Inauguration - Here's the deal... John H[_8_] General 34 January 19th 09 07:17 PM
Upcoming Trip Dennis Cruising 6 April 27th 08 10:59 AM
For my upcoming trip... [email protected] General 8 February 11th 06 01:25 AM
For my upcoming trip... JimH General 0 February 3rd 06 09:03 PM