[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default The upcoming inauguration

Since I'm such a DC big shot, I have lots of options for the
inauguration and ensuing balls, galas, soirees, etc. I'll probably
have some of the past presidents and other very important people that
I know over on my 36' Zimmerman like lobster boat for cocktails. Then
I'll be watching the inauguration from special rooms that various
unions have set up just for me. It'll be a great time, I'll tell them
all of my adventures, like my father's fireboat welcome in New York
City, how I've raced sailboats competetively, how I single handed a
boat around the horn, etc. I'll make sure to parade my Dr. Dr. wife
around, too! It's going to be a grand time. I'll make sure that while
Obama is having fun listening to music he wants, I'll make sure the
unions who are hosting me listen to my ipod's very special classical
music selections. I still say that compressed digital music sounds
just like you are in a grand concert hall. Now before anyone asks, I
won't take pictures to prove I was anywhere near the inauguration. I'd
rather just tell you of all the glorious great times I had with
dignitaries and such.