Default Crayon Physics...

"D.Duck" wrote in message

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
This is a great time waster - the free version is plenty to mess
around with and keep you busy, but the Deluxe version is unbelievable.
I've been playing the game all morning off and on.

Well worth the $20.

Try the free one though - it's a ton of fun.

http://crayon-physics.en.softonic.com/

When I was in kindergarten, I ate the crayons.

Ate them?
We were given one small box at the first of the school year and were
expected to make them last.

Default OT Crayon Physics...

wrote in message
snip...
So, since we up here don't care to sleep all day
long, we amuse ourselves with other things and even share our joy with
our friends here...There, feel better?

Joy?? More like lunacy!

Senior Member

On Jan 7, 2:19*pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

snip...
*So, since we up here don't care to sleep all day
long, we amuse ourselves with other things and even share our joy with
our friends here...There, feel better?

Joy?? * More like lunacy!

Yes, Tom is certainly a lunatic in some respects, but at least he's
not a snitch...

messagenews:8en9m4djj52gj1o7o3drncfpb116ct48k7@4ax .com...

messagenews:s5k9m4pg4s2unqu9cnmd3gt8n6miejmqvq@4 ax.com...
This is a great time waster - the free version is plenty to mess
around with and keep you busy, but the Deluxe version is unbelievable.
I've been playing the game all morning off and on.

Well worth the $20.

Try the free one though - it's a ton of fun.

http://crayon-physics.en.softonic.com/

When I was in kindergarten, I ate the crayons.

Don't doubt it at all. *In fact, you were probably one of those kids
who ate paste between two slices of Playdoh.

You just seem like the type. *:)

No Playdoh when I was in kindergarten. Ate the past straight from the jar.- Hide quoted text -

yet another off topic thread.

What the hell is your problem? Bored or something?

Use a freakin' filter if you don't like it.

Or get bent - either will suit me.

On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 15:15:50 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"D.Duck" wrote in message
m...

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
This is a great time waster - the free version is plenty to mess
around with and keep you busy, but the Deluxe version is unbelievable.
I've been playing the game all morning off and on.

Well worth the $20.

Try the free one though - it's a ton of fun.

http://crayon-physics.en.softonic.com/

When I was in kindergarten, I ate the crayons.

Ate them?
We were given one small box at the first of the school year and were
expected to make them last.

Yeah yeah - and you had to walk twelve miles to school bare foot
through six feet of snow up hill both ways there and back.

Whine, whine, whine.

On Jan 7, 12:28*pm, "D.Duck" wrote:
[...]

I think he was being jocular.

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 15:15:50 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"D.Duck" wrote in message
om...

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
This is a great time waster - the free version is plenty to mess
around with and keep you busy, but the Deluxe version is unbelievable.
I've been playing the game all morning off and on.

Well worth the $20.

Try the free one though - it's a ton of fun.

http://crayon-physics.en.softonic.com/

When I was in kindergarten, I ate the crayons.

Ate them?
We were given one small box at the first of the school year and were
expected to make them last.

Yeah yeah - and you had to walk twelve miles to school bare foot
through six feet of snow up hill both ways there and back.

Whine, whine, whine.

Probably never got a traffic ticket either. Wimp.

Help w/physics problem Gordon Cruising 27 June 19th 07 01:49 PM
Nobel Prize in Physics Gilligan ASA 7 October 4th 06 08:32 PM
The Physics of Sailing Mic Cruising 5 July 31st 05 03:11 PM
The Physics of Paddling W. Watson General 9 May 6th 05 10:39 PM
Physics Question CCred68046 General 38 June 6th 04 02:58 AM