Tim Tim is offline

Default OT Crayon Physics...

On Jan 7, 12:13*pm, wrote:
On Jan 7, 1:02*pm, Tim wrote:

Maybe it would have done better if you had not tried to board it

Maybe it would have done better if I hadn't bombed it with a baseball,
too!

?;^Q

Default Crayon Physics...

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 15:15:50 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"D.Duck" wrote in message
news:stidnXDe8OiZSvnUnZ2dnUVZ_jKdnZ2d@giganews. com...

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
This is a great time waster - the free version is plenty to mess
around with and keep you busy, but the Deluxe version is unbelievable.
I've been playing the game all morning off and on.

Well worth the $20.

Try the free one though - it's a ton of fun.

http://crayon-physics.en.softonic.com/

When I was in kindergarten, I ate the crayons.

Ate them?
We were given one small box at the first of the school year and were
expected to make them last.

Yeah yeah - and you had to walk twelve miles to school bare foot
through six feet of snow up hill both ways there and back.

Whine, whine, whine.

Probably never got a traffic ticket either. Wimp.

How'd you know about that? $%#$% $25.00 fine for leaving my truck on the
street 1st day of the winter ban.

wrote:

"D.Duck" wrote in message
[...]

That don't count. That is just a parking ticket. I mean for exceeding the
speed limit, etc.

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
news

wrote:

"D.Duck" wrote in message
[...]

Did too...about 20 yrs ago.

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
news

wrote:

"D.Duck" wrote in message
[...]

A wimp?? For being a decent law abidin' citizen?
You 'mericans sure are wacky.

"Don White" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
news

wrote:

"D.Duck" wrote in message
[...]

We 'Mericans try to keep our freedoms. At least some of us.

Help w/physics problem Gordon Cruising 27 June 19th 07 01:49 PM
Nobel Prize in Physics Gilligan ASA 7 October 4th 06 08:32 PM
The Physics of Sailing Mic Cruising 5 July 31st 05 03:11 PM
The Physics of Paddling W. Watson General 9 May 6th 05 10:39 PM
Physics Question CCred68046 General 38 June 6th 04 02:58 AM