Default Crayon Physics...

This is a great time waster - the free version is plenty to mess
around with and keep you busy, but the Deluxe version is unbelievable.
I've been playing the game all morning off and on.

Well worth the $20.

Try the free one though - it's a ton of fun.

http://crayon-physics.en.softonic.com/

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
This is a great time waster - the free version is plenty to mess
around with and keep you busy, but the Deluxe version is unbelievable.
I've been playing the game all morning off and on.

Well worth the $20.

Try the free one though - it's a ton of fun.

http://crayon-physics.en.softonic.com/

When I was in kindergarten, I ate the crayons.

On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 11:23:32 -0500, "D.Duck" wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
This is a great time waster - the free version is plenty to mess
around with and keep you busy, but the Deluxe version is unbelievable.
I've been playing the game all morning off and on.

Well worth the $20.

Try the free one though - it's a ton of fun.

http://crayon-physics.en.softonic.com/

When I was in kindergarten, I ate the crayons.

Don't doubt it at all. In fact, you were probably one of those kids
who ate paste between two slices of Playdoh.

You just seem like the type. :)

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 11:23:32 -0500, "D.Duck" wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
This is a great time waster - the free version is plenty to mess
around with and keep you busy, but the Deluxe version is unbelievable.
I've been playing the game all morning off and on.

Well worth the $20.

Try the free one though - it's a ton of fun.

http://crayon-physics.en.softonic.com/

When I was in kindergarten, I ate the crayons.

Don't doubt it at all. In fact, you were probably one of those kids
who ate paste between two slices of Playdoh.

You just seem like the type. :)

No Playdoh when I was in kindergarten. Ate the past straight from the jar.

Default OT Crayon Physics...

messagenews:8en9m4djj52gj1o7o3drncfpb116ct48k7@4ax .com...

messagenews:s5k9m4pg4s2unqu9cnmd3gt8n6miejmqvq@4 ax.com...
This is a great time waster - the free version is plenty to mess
around with and keep you busy, but the Deluxe version is unbelievable..
I've been playing the game all morning off and on.

Well worth the $20.

Try the free one though - it's a ton of fun.

http://crayon-physics.en.softonic.com/

When I was in kindergarten, I ate the crayons.

Don't doubt it at all. *In fact, you were probably one of those kids
who ate paste between two slices of Playdoh.

You just seem like the type. *:)

No Playdoh when I was in kindergarten. Ate the past straight from the jar..- Hide quoted text -

yet another off topic thread.

Senior Member

On Jan 7, 12:32*pm, wrote:
On Jan 7, 12:28*pm, "D.Duck" wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
messagenews:8en9m4djj52gj1o7o3drncfpb116ct48k7@4ax .com...

On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 11:23:32 -0500, "D.Duck" wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
messagenews:s5k9m4pg4s2unqu9cnmd3gt8n6miejmqvq@4 ax.com...
This is a great time waster - the free version is plenty to mess
around with and keep you busy, but the Deluxe version is unbelievable.
I've been playing the game all morning off and on.

Well worth the $20.

Try the free one though - it's a ton of fun.

http://crayon-physics.en.softonic.com/

When I was in kindergarten, I ate the crayons.

Don't doubt it at all. *In fact, you were probably one of those kids
who ate paste between two slices of Playdoh.

You just seem like the type. *:)

No Playdoh when I was in kindergarten. Ate the past straight from the jar.- Hide quoted text -

yet another off topic thread.- Hide quoted text -

Filter, filter, filter.. Most decent readers allow you to ignore a
thread or posters you are not interested in...

Ok, I will change it to a boating thread... We have about 1/4 inch or
ice outside today, schools are closed, roads are bad. It is raining
and the temp is about 25F so everything is freezing up on the roads,
branches and trees coming down, just not the kind of day to go
"BOATING". I was going to put the hitch on my truck and move my "BOAT"
around the yard today but it would be stupid to be out there in these
conditions.. Anyone who is on the road is either in an emergency, or
plain stupid so my "BOAT" will probably stay on the side of the house
for another day. So, since we up here don't care to sleep all day
long, we amuse ourselves with other things and even share our joy with
our friends here...There, feel better?

Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 7, 11:32*am, wrote:
On Jan 7, 12:28*pm, "D.Duck" wrote:

[...]

Of course not. When I was about 5 yr.s old, I made a pretty nice
little tug boat out of playdoh. I put it in the bathtub and it sank
like a rock.

On Jan 7, 1:02 pm, Tim wrote:
On Jan 7, 11:32 am, wrote:

On Jan 7, 12:28 pm, "D.Duck" wrote:

[...]

I want to thank Tom for posting this. I have been trying to remember
what this was called because I saw a demo of it last year but simply
could not recall it.

Thanks
Senior Member

On Jan 7, 1:02*pm, Tim wrote:
On Jan 7, 11:32*am, wrote:

On Jan 7, 12:28*pm, "D.Duck" wrote:

[...]

like a rock.- Hide quoted text -

Maybe it would have done better if you had not tried to board it

On Jan 7, 1:02*pm, Tim wrote:
On Jan 7, 11:32*am, wrote:

On Jan 7, 12:28*pm, "D.Duck" wrote:

[...]

When I was in high school, I was taking a drafting class, just a
simple, shop related drafting class. The shop teacher would give us a
drawing assignment, and usually then fall asleep at his desk while
people were quite and studious. The shop room had a good ventilation
system, because of varnishes, wood working, etc. I was in back and
found a bottle of contact cement in the drawer of the drafting table.
I took the little brush and started coating the drafting table with
it. Just spent the whole period meticulously painting with the glue.
Then, being a very smooth surface, I started rubbing my hands in a
circular motion, really just planning on getting it up before I got
busted. Well, it made a nice looking rubber ball, so I tossed it back
into the lathe area, and that damned thing bounced around like a super
ball! Woke up old Mr. Snyder it hit so many things!

Help w/physics problem Gordon Cruising 27 June 19th 07 01:49 PM
Nobel Prize in Physics Gilligan ASA 7 October 4th 06 08:32 PM
The Physics of Sailing Mic Cruising 5 July 31st 05 03:11 PM
The Physics of Paddling W. Watson General 9 May 6th 05 10:39 PM
Physics Question CCred68046 General 38 June 6th 04 02:58 AM