Tom Francis - SWSports Tom Francis - SWSports is offline

Default OT Crayon Physics...

On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 09:32:15 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Jan 7, 12:28*pm, "D.Duck" wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
messagenews:8en9m4djj52gj1o7o3drncfpb116ct48k7@4ax .com...

On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 11:23:32 -0500, "D.Duck" wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
messagenews:s5k9m4pg4s2unqu9cnmd3gt8n6miejmqvq@4 ax.com...
This is a great time waster - the free version is plenty to mess
around with and keep you busy, but the Deluxe version is unbelievable.
I've been playing the game all morning off and on.

Well worth the $20.

Try the free one though - it's a ton of fun.

http://crayon-physics.en.softonic.com/

When I was in kindergarten, I ate the crayons.

Don't doubt it at all. *In fact, you were probably one of those kids
who ate paste between two slices of Playdoh.

You just seem like the type. *:)

No Playdoh when I was in kindergarten. Ate the past straight from the jar.- Hide quoted text -

yet another off topic thread.

What the hell is your problem? Bored or something?

Use a freakin' filter if you don't like it.

Or get bent - either will suit me.