Default New Year's Resolutions!

1. Walk five miles at least three times a week, following a little white
ball if necessary.

2. Do not converse with or about Harry Krause or his minions.

Any additions needed?

--
** Good Day! **

John H

"John H" wrote in message
1. Walk five miles at least three times a week, following a little white
ball if necessary.

2. Do not converse with or about Harry Krause or his minions.

Any additions needed?

--
** Good Day! **

John H

A resolution about Harry is your second most important for the new year?.
Sad... you really need to get a life.
How about a resolution to improve yourself and your behaviour in the
newsgroup?

Don White wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
1. Walk five miles at least three times a week, following a little white
ball if necessary.

2. Do not converse with or about Harry Krause or his minions.

Any additions needed?

--
** Good Day! **

John H

A resolution about Harry is your second most important for the new year?.
Sad... you really need to get a life.
How about a resolution to improve yourself and your behaviour in the
newsgroup?

Dammit...I'm adding the price of a new keyboard to what you owe me for
the camera bag and fruitcake you ain't buying.

I need to attract some classier folks who hate me.

"Boater" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
1. Walk five miles at least three times a week, following a little white
ball if necessary.

2. Do not converse with or about Harry Krause or his minions.

Any additions needed?

--
** Good Day! **

John H

A resolution about Harry is your second most important for the new year?.
Sad... you really need to get a life.
How about a resolution to improve yourself and your behaviour in the
newsgroup?

Dammit...I'm adding the price of a new keyboard to what you owe me for the
camera bag and fruitcake you ain't buying.

I need to attract some classier folks who hate me.

To do that you'd need to hangout with a classier crowd.
The likes of JohnnyPrepH, LoonyTunes, JustHate, Ditzy Dan etc, etc bring
this newsgroup down to the level of a running open sewer in a 3rd world
country.

On Jan 1, 11:02*am, "Don White" wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

Don White wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

country.- Hide quoted text -

rec.latrine ??????

On Jan 1, 11:02*am, "Don White" wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

Don White wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Your doing a very good job trying for the attention of your lover
Harry. He'll like your childish name calling!

wrote in message
On Jan 1, 11:02 am, "Don White" wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

Don White wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

I think you meant *you're*.
Unlike you. I'm not into long distance relationships.
You and JustHate still sending love-mails?

On Jan 1, 10:23*am, Boater wrote:
Don White wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
.. .
1. Walk five miles at least three times a week, following a little white
ball if necessary.

2. Do not converse with or about Harry Krause or his minions.

Any additions needed?

--
** Good Day! **

* *John H

A resolution about Harry is your second most important for the new year?.
Sad... you really need to get a life.
How about a resolution to improve yourself and your behaviour in the
newsgroup?

Dammit...I'm adding the price of a new keyboard to what you owe me for
the camera bag and fruitcake you ain't buying.

I need to attract some classier folks who hate me.- Hide quoted text -

Well.... I DID invite you for some good ole' Lake Erie fishing.....
But alas, I'm not one of your haters.

Ya...get a ****ing life.

John H wrote:
1. Walk five miles at least three times a week, following a little white
ball if necessary.

2. Do not converse with or about Harry Krause or his minions.

Any additions needed?

--
** Good Day! **

John H

Sure. Add Harry's personal info to any derogatory posts.

Useful New years' Resolutions from Boat US Chuck Gould General 0 December 26th 06 04:50 PM
New Year's Cruise Jim Cate Cruising 11 January 3rd 06 07:39 PM
New Year Resolutions Capt. Rob ASA 1 January 1st 06 01:51 AM
New Year's Day on the water? Bryan General 18 January 1st 06 12:01 AM
Fishing resolutions for 2004? Harry Krause General 18 February 1st 04 02:09 PM