posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default New Year Resolutions

New Year Resolutions

Jeff
Buy a real sailboat. That's a boat that heals, that is fast and fun.
When you buy a real sailboat you won't need to sail other folks mono
hulls to make up for the PDQ's dull factor. And stop being an asshole.

Scotty:
Sell that embarrassment of a boat. Anyone who says they like it are
either ignorant or showing pity. Is that who you are? Be a man and buy
a boat with character, even if you have none on your own. And stop
being such a pussy.

Doug:
You claim to be a sailor. What a joke! You took your money and bought a
powerboat. How and why does not matter. Show some backbone and do what
YOU want. If Suzanne demanded a trawler, she'd have to buy her own. You
are a low low lifeform as mankind goes. And stop being such a panzy.

Joe:
Your big heavy steel motorsailor clearly never sails anywhere. You're a
lot like Neal, though at least you don't pretend to sail away as he
does. Be a damn man and sail somewhere. I have kids, a job and other
strings, but you have NO excuse. Sail away, moron! And stop being such
a follower!

John C.
Sell that Catalina 28. It's dull, dull, dull. Why the hell did you buy
it? For that money there are 2 dozen cooler, better performing slick
boats with real soul. What's wrong with you? Do you drive a Camry as
well? And stop being such a girl.

Loco:
After calling my C&C 32 dated and slow you now find yourself on the
other end of the toilet and your mouth is wide open. Poor guy. But I
don't race, so it shouldn't matter. Now you own a dated slower boat.
It's a friggin dinosaur compared to my boat. There's really nothing you
can do about it. And stop being so obviously jealous.

Old Thom:
Find a way to sail on occasion after your boat sells. Don't give up
completely. And stop being an old fart and admit I'm pretty much right
all the time.

Bob Crantz:
Don't change a thing.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

You forgot yours again!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Smedley Darlington Butler - USMC, Awarded two congressional medals of honor Icon O'Clast General 5 December 18th 05 05:23 PM
Boat of the Year Winners jlrogers ASA 0 December 18th 05 03:13 PM
Amerika is Always at War jlrogers ASA 2 November 4th 05 09:20 PM
Best Day Sailing This Year Bart Senior ASA 28 November 2nd 05 04:16 AM
Who Am I Skipper General 38 October 19th 05 07:50 PM