Default Boat Check Time!

Is your boat where you left it?
Has it been stolen?
Has it sunk or burned at the dock?
Has the shrink wrap been damaged and birds and rodents are nesting in
the boat?
IT'S TIME TO CHECK YOUR BOAT!!!!

Report back with status if there's a problem, or if you prevented a
problem from happening BECAUSE YOU CHECKED YOUR BOAT.

Not trying to be an alarmist here.
Just saying CHECK YOUR BOAT!!

Damn, glad I don't have a boat and have to worry about that crap.

Oh, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
And MERRY WHATEVER!!! to the heathens.
Don't want to discriminate.

--Vic
Tim Tim is offline

On Dec 20, 7:35*am, Vic Smith wrote:
Is your boat where you left it?
Has it been stolen?
Has it sunk or burned at the dock?
Has the shrink wrap been damaged and birds and rodents are nesting in
the boat?
IT'S TIME TO CHECK YOUR BOAT!!!!

Report back with status if there's a problem, or if you prevented a
problem from happening BECAUSE YOU CHECKED YOUR BOAT.

Not trying to be an alarmist here.
Just saying *CHECK YOUR BOAT!!

Damn, glad I don't have a boat and have to worry about that crap.

Oh, *MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
And MERRY WHATEVER!!! to the heathens.
Don't want to discriminate.

--Vic

Well, mine were still in the warehouse yesterday. I havent' been there
yet, but I'm sure they haven't budged any.

On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 05:40:42 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Dec 20, 7:35Â*am, Vic Smith wrote:
Is your boat where you left it?
Has it been stolen?
Has it sunk or burned at the dock?
Has the shrink wrap been damaged and birds and rodents are nesting in
the boat?
IT'S TIME TO CHECK YOUR BOAT!!!!

Report back with status if there's a problem, or if you prevented a
problem from happening BECAUSE YOU CHECKED YOUR BOAT.

Not trying to be an alarmist here.
Just saying Â*CHECK YOUR BOAT!!

Damn, glad I don't have a boat and have to worry about that crap.

Oh, Â*MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
And MERRY WHATEVER!!! to the heathens.
Don't want to discriminate.

--Vic

Well, mine were still in the warehouse yesterday. I havent' been there
yet, but I'm sure they haven't budged any.

You're excluded from this Tim. You have faith.

--Vic

Vic Smith wrote:
Is your boat where you left it?
Has it been stolen?
Has it sunk or burned at the dock?
Has the shrink wrap been damaged and birds and rodents are nesting in
the boat?
IT'S TIME TO CHECK YOUR BOAT!!!!

Report back with status if there's a problem, or if you prevented a
problem from happening BECAUSE YOU CHECKED YOUR BOAT.

Not trying to be an alarmist here.
Just saying CHECK YOUR BOAT!!

Damn, glad I don't have a boat and have to worry about that crap.

Oh, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
And MERRY WHATEVER!!! to the heathens.
Don't want to discriminate.

--Vic

Since I maintain full "yacht" coverage on my boats, I don't worry much
about them.

"Vic Smith" wrote in message

Is your boat where you left it?
Has it been stolen?
Has it sunk or burned at the dock?
Has the shrink wrap been damaged and birds and rodents are nesting in
the boat?
IT'S TIME TO CHECK YOUR BOAT!!!!

Report back with status if there's a problem, or if you prevented a
problem from happening BECAUSE YOU CHECKED YOUR BOAT.

Not trying to be an alarmist here.
Just saying CHECK YOUR BOAT!!

I would do so as directed, but I can't get out of my driveway.

&*$&%_'in SNOW!

Eisboch

On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 08:57:06 -0500, Boater
wrote:

Vic Smith wrote:
Is your boat where you left it?
Has it been stolen?
Has it sunk or burned at the dock?
Has the shrink wrap been damaged and birds and rodents are nesting in
the boat?
IT'S TIME TO CHECK YOUR BOAT!!!!

Report back with status if there's a problem, or if you prevented a
problem from happening BECAUSE YOU CHECKED YOUR BOAT.

Not trying to be an alarmist here.
Just saying CHECK YOUR BOAT!!

Damn, glad I don't have a boat and have to worry about that crap.

Oh, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
And MERRY WHATEVER!!! to the heathens.
Don't want to discriminate.

--Vic

Since I maintain full "yacht" coverage on my boats, I don't worry much
about them.

Sure your coverage didn't lapse?
CHECK YOUR INSURANCE POLICY!!
And there are often exclusions requiring riders!
TALK TO YOUR INSURANCE AGENT!!
KNOW YOUR POLICY!!

Hey, not trying to be chicken little here.
Just saying you should stay on your toes.
Everything could be hunky-dory.
Maybe.

--Vic

wrote:

Vic Smith wrote:
[...]

His insurance company didn't qualify for a bailout and went tits-up.
He didn't get the memo.

Eisboch

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
Is your boat where you left it?
Has it been stolen?
Has it sunk or burned at the dock?
Has the shrink wrap been damaged and birds and rodents are nesting in
the boat?
IT'S TIME TO CHECK YOUR BOAT!!!!

Report back with status if there's a problem, or if you prevented a
problem from happening BECAUSE YOU CHECKED YOUR BOAT.

Not trying to be an alarmist here.
Just saying CHECK YOUR BOAT!!

Damn, glad I don't have a boat and have to worry about that crap.

Oh, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
And MERRY WHATEVER!!! to the heathens.
Don't want to discriminate.

--Vic

I have to better tie down my tarps. It's been quite windy lately.

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"Vic Smith" wrote in message

Is your boat where you left it?
Has it been stolen?
Has it sunk or burned at the dock?
Has the shrink wrap been damaged and birds and rodents are nesting in
the boat?
IT'S TIME TO CHECK YOUR BOAT!!!!

Report back with status if there's a problem, or if you prevented a
problem from happening BECAUSE YOU CHECKED YOUR BOAT.

Not trying to be an alarmist here.
Just saying CHECK YOUR BOAT!!

I would do so as directed, but I can't get out of my driveway.

&*$&%_'in SNOW!

Eisboch

I'd have a horse drawn plow if I was you. Make those horses earn their
oats.

wrote:

Vic Smith wrote:
[...]

Uh, no...I avoided the companies a certain insurance agent here "reps."

Time to check lines... hk General 23 September 7th 08 04:49 AM
strange boat maker comes out of Monterey boat HIN check darenGR Cruising 3 May 5th 06 08:34 PM
How to find someone to check out a used boat [email protected] General 2 March 12th 04 07:17 PM
4:00 am Boat Check Bobsprit ASA 1 September 19th 03 12:07 PM
Check Out Time Michael ASA 0 June 27th 03 06:59 PM