HK HK is offline

Default Time to check lines...

....out off the Pax River.

If I see Herring's camper trailer floating by, I'll be sure to let it.

"hk" wrote in message
...out off the Pax River.

If I see Herring's camper trailer floating by, I'll be sure to let it.

Would it be considered salvage ?
Wouldn't that irritate him, you using the trailer, although with his history
of bad decisions, it might let him off the hook.

Senior Member

On Sep 6, 11:22*am, "Don White" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

...out off the Pax River.

If I see Herring's camper trailer floating by, I'll be sure to let it.

Would it be considered salvage ?
Wouldn't that irritate him, you using the trailer, although with his history
of bad decisions, it might let him off the hook.

Why don't you take off too. It would be nice to have a day without the
hate and negative karma you two and your friend salty bring here... It
is really unnecessary, I don't see how you guys live to take shots at
anybody you can from under your desks.

"hk" wrote in message

...out off the Pax River.

If I see Herring's camper trailer floating by, I'll be sure to let it.

Would it be considered salvage ?
Wouldn't that irritate him, you using the trailer, although with his
history
of bad decisions, it might let him off the hook.

Why don't you take off too. It would be nice to have a day without the
hate and negative karma you two and your friend salty bring here... It
is really unnecessary, I don't see how you guys live to take shots at
anybody you can from under your desks.

You won't find me under any desk...or at the bottom of a stairwell nursing a
busted noggin.

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
...out off the Pax River.

If I see Herring's camper trailer floating by, I'll be sure to let it.

Would it be considered salvage ?
Wouldn't that irritate him, you using the trailer, although with his history
of bad decisions, it might let him off the hook.

Some things and entities are not worth salvaging. Salvations, however,
is not up to me. I doubt Herring will pass through the pearly gates,
though.

Just got back from the marina. Five to six foot breakers near shore,
less out in the deeper water, about a 2' storm surge. The rain has, for
the moment, died down, along with most of the wind.

On Sat, 6 Sep 2008 12:22:56 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
...out off the Pax River.

If I see Herring's camper trailer floating by, I'll be sure to let it.

Would it be considered salvage ?
Wouldn't that irritate him, you using the trailer, although with his history
of bad decisions, it might let him off the hook.

Not at all.

To what bad decisions might you be referring, Donnie?

wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
...out off the Pax River.

If I see Herring's camper trailer floating by, I'll be sure to let it.

Would it be considered salvage ?
Wouldn't that irritate him, you using the trailer, although with his
history
of bad decisions, it might let him off the hook.

Not at all.

To what bad decisions might you be referring, Donnie?

Duh! Caving in to pressure to sign a timeshare agreement without asking
your papa Waylon for advise.

On Sat, 6 Sep 2008 14:50:05 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
...out off the Pax River.

If I see Herring's camper trailer floating by, I'll be sure to let it.

Would it be considered salvage ?
Wouldn't that irritate him, you using the trailer, although with his
history
of bad decisions, it might let him off the hook.

Not at all.

To what bad decisions might you be referring, Donnie?

Duh! Caving in to pressure to sign a timeshare agreement without asking
your papa Waylon for advise.

What 'timeshare' are you talking about?

Harry, you are nothing short of a ****ing scumbag.

Lowrance GPS lines Jeff Electronics 2 August 25th 05 08:17 AM
Dock lines [email protected] General 11 August 15th 05 05:05 AM
Cut brake lines? Joe ASA 1 January 27th 05 02:31 AM
Off Her Lines Bobsprit ASA 2 August 13th 03 09:05 PM
Check Out Time Michael ASA 0 June 27th 03 06:59 PM