Default Great time...

On Dec 10, 9:41*pm, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
Great show - never seen anything like it. *Can't get over the
technology.

And extra added bonus - got to meet Paul O'Neal one of the founders of
TSO backstage. *And a bunch of the musicians.

I might even go again next year - although one concert every 40 years
or so seems enough for me.

It's a great show - highly recommend it.

Sounds like a great time! Now all that's left in the world is watching
Georgia Tech put it on LSU.
(I like lobster)..........hint.....hint.....