Senior Member

Default Dudes...

On Dec 15, 1:26*pm, wrote:
On Dec 15, 1:20*pm, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."

wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 14:45:09 GMT, (Richard
Casady) wrote:

On Tue, 09 Dec 2008 11:41:42 -0500, Boater
wrote:

Richard Casady wrote:
On Tue, 09 Dec 2008 08:25:23 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.."
wrote:

Next year, you will be talking about the beauty and grace
of watching the deer walk through the forest on a foggy morning,
sighting the deer in your sights, and the feel of cold steel against
your cheek, and then slowly pulling the trigger, just so you can enjoy
the sight of blowing Bambi's brains all over the forest.
Bambi is vermin. They got one car of mine. Go for a country drive
around these parts, and you will see more deer than cats, rabbits,
coons, possoms, and skunks, combined. Lots of cars get roadkilled.
Well, when you intrude upon and destroy animal habitat, they tend to wander.
Man has created most deer habitat, and there are far more deer than
when the white man arrived and started cutting the forest. The second
growth stuff that then grows is what the deer eat. They live at the
edge of the forest, and human activity has created lots of edges and
too many deer.

That's an excellent point and one that's not often considered.

Plus, as the urban areas expand into surburbia, you are seeing more
and more farmlands intertwined with housing tracts which also creates
problems as the deer forage in fields and backyards.

The real problem is when idiots intentionally feed wildlife.- Hide quoted text -

The funny thing about that is that those types of people, regardless
of the endless amount of data available showing that it is harmful to
both the wildlife and the people, they somehow think they are doing a
good deed. Talk about being narrow minded!- Hide quoted text -

I think you mean self indulgent...

wrote:

[...]

I think you mean self indulgent...- Hide quoted text -

That, too! Hey, did you happen to catch the thread where Harry now
says his wife will have some sort of Dr. degree in 2009? I wonder what
happened to the two he claimed she already had?!

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...

wrote:

[...]

20 some years ago when I lived on the far northwest edge of Chicago I would
occasionally see dear walking down the residential streets very early in the
morning on my way to the office.

There was a close by "forest preserve" area that was completely surrounded
by residential areas.

I remember O'Hare airport having a big deer problem. Don't know if it still
exists or if humans have figured out a solution.

D K D K is offline

Don White wrote:
"D K" wrote in message
Who the hell is Waylon? One of your cartoon friends again, dummy?

Not too bright , are you?
http://www.thesimpsons.com/bios/bios...e_smithers.htm

Saw your picture there also...
http://www.thesimpsons.com/bios/bios...ideshowbob.htm

I'm not interested in your cartoons, dummy.

"Not too bright" followed by cartoon links? Now *that* funny!
D K D K is offline

Don White wrote:
"D K" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 13:52:35 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

I am not a religious person, but if you think about it, you have this
all backwards. Someone who is religious will KNOW if a supreme being
does exist, yet someone who isn't religious might not know even if a
supreme being does exist.
And that would be me and I do, indeed exist.

Also, keep tabs on your email for the next few days - something will
be enroute shortly.

Moron. :)
What about that 'package' you sent up to me?
Did you lash it to a donkey and point it towards the border?

Try email, dummy. It's more appropriate.

Try minding your own business asshole. That would be appropriate.

Did your wife scold you today, Donnie? You are rather uptight.

D K D K is offline

Boater wrote:
Don White wrote:
"D K" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote
in message ...
wrote:

I am not a religious person, but if you think about it, you have this
all backwards. Someone who is religious will KNOW if a supreme being
does exist, yet someone who isn't religious might not know even if a
supreme being does exist.
And that would be me and I do, indeed exist.

Also, keep tabs on your email for the next few days - something will
be enroute shortly.

Moron. :)
What about that 'package' you sent up to me?
Did you lash it to a donkey and point it towards the border?
Try email, dummy. It's more appropriate.

Try minding your own business asshole. That would be appropriate.

Shame on you, cavorting with Dickless Krueger... :)

That's pathetic, Krause. Very sad stuff from a "professional writer".
Is Karen proud of these posts? She really should read them. What's her
address again??? Forget it, I have it right here.

Carry on.