D K D K is offline

Default Dudes...

Don White wrote:
"D K" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 13:52:35 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

I am not a religious person, but if you think about it, you have this
all backwards. Someone who is religious will KNOW if a supreme being
does exist, yet someone who isn't religious might not know even if a
supreme being does exist.
And that would be me and I do, indeed exist.

Also, keep tabs on your email for the next few days - something will
be enroute shortly.

Moron. :)
What about that 'package' you sent up to me?
Did you lash it to a donkey and point it towards the border?

Try email, dummy. It's more appropriate.

Try minding your own business asshole. That would be appropriate.

Did your wife scold you today, Donnie? You are rather uptight.