Default Dudes...

Boater wrote:
John wrote:
On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 09:17:43 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 05:36:55 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Dec 9, 5:57 pm, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Tue, 09 Dec 2008 17:50:08 -0500, JohnH wrote:
Besides, looking for the Maryland Red Barn is not 'stalking'.
Driving by
my house and taking pictures is.
What did I miss? I don't remember any pictures of your house being
posted.
*After* Herring posted the info on our house today, I posted a URL
of a
photo that shows his house and car. But...it wasn't a photo I took,
even
though schitt-for-brains Herring thinks it is.
Harry, what about that 3/4 mile driveway you claim to have and 5 acre
lawn?
LIAR!

That's the problem. Harry lies so much, he has no chance to keep his
stories straight. But, I see you've noticed that also.

Don't you worry about losing Harry's friendship calling him names like
that?

3/4 mile driveway? I never said I had a 3/4 mile driveway. Are loogy and
herringbrain sucking on the same soda straw?

Harry,
It is hard for you to keep up with your stories, but when they were
paving the street you lived on, you actually posted photos of the street
taking from the front of your driveway, pointing up towards the traffic
circle. You took the photo from the street and it was highlighting the
work they were doing on the street in the area of traffic circle down
the block from your driveway. It definitely looked like it was 3/4
mile, but a photo can be deceptive.

What you really said was:

My driveway is approximately 200' long, including the portion that
attaches to our traffic circle, and is 30' wide in spots. I suspect
your boat on a trailer and your entire family in a Winnebago would fit
on it."

The traffic circle is no where close to your driveway and is part of the
public street into your small subdivision. Your driveway is definitely
is not close to being 200' long and 30 ft. wide.

Jim Jim is offline

Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. wrote:

wrote:

What you really said was:

My driveway is approximately 200' long, including the portion that
attaches to our traffic circle, and is 30' wide in spots. I suspect
your boat on a trailer and your entire family in a Winnebago would fit
on it."

The traffic circle is no where close to your driveway and is part of the
public street into your small subdivision. Your driveway is definitely
is not close to being 200' long and 30 ft. wide.

My heavens. Another lie exposed. Will there ever be an end to Harry's lies?

wrote:

What you really said was:

My driveway is approximately 200' long, including the portion that
attaches to our traffic circle, and is 30' wide in spots. I suspect
your boat on a trailer and your entire family in a Winnebago would fit
on it."

The traffic circle is no where close to your driveway and is part of the
public street into your small subdivision. Your driveway is definitely
is not close to being 200' long and 30 ft. wide.

Uh, Reggie...the photo was taken from our driveway. In fact, if I
recall, I was standing inside my garage because the pavers were out
there with hot asphalt. Nice try, though. No sense responding to the
rest of your nonsense. The traffic circle is the end of the public
street, and abuts our property.

It is as usual fun watching you drool over things you don't know.

wrote:

What you really said was:

My driveway is approximately 200' long, including the portion that
attaches to our traffic circle, and is 30' wide in spots. I suspect
your boat on a trailer and your entire family in a Winnebago would

fit on it."

The traffic circle is no where close to your driveway and is part of
the public street into your small subdivision. Your driveway is
definitely is not close to being 200' long and 30 ft. wide.

Uh, Reggie...the photo was taken from our driveway. In fact, if I
recall, I was standing inside my garage because the pavers were out
there with hot asphalt. Nice try, though. No sense responding to the
rest of your nonsense. The traffic circle is the end of the public
street, and abuts our property.

It is as usual fun watching you drool over things you don't know.

I did see the photo of your home and neighborhood. The traffic circle is
no where near your driveway. Why do you fabricate this and all the
other stories? Your wife has a good job, you don't need to make her out
to be a Dr. Dr., you live in a nice home, you don't have to pretend you
have 200' driveway with a traffic circle etc. Enjoy your life and
yourself for what it is. The stories are just silly, and trust me, no
one believes any of them. +

wrote:

What you really said was:

[...]

D'oh. I didn't say the traffic circle was next to my driveway.

Sometime in 2009, my wife *will* be a doctor. When it happens, I'll be
sure to email you the appropriate notice.

Meantime, please let us know when you find a pair, since you obviously
don't have any.

wrote:

What you really said was:

[...]

If your wife really is working on his PhD in social work, she is to be
commended. As I told you at the time, she has chosen a career where she
hopefully can have a positive impact on many people's lives. Her career
as a social worker is just as valuable of a career as a medical doctor.

wrote:

What you really said was:

[...]

Go **** yourself, Reggie. Better, try to patronize someone dumber than
you are. Herring...Loogy...JustHate...Wally...they come to mind.

I didn't say what sort of doctor my wife would become next year, so
let's not make this post part of your growing mythology.

Thanks.

wrote:

What you really said was:

[...]

You don't get it, I am not patronizing you. I do believe her work as a
social worker can be just as valuable as a medical doctor. You are the
one who doesn't get it. But, you are correct, you didn't say what what
her PhD would be in, but it would be a shame for her to change careers
after becoming a successful social worker, with advanced degrees as a
social worker.

But you really do need to keep a list of your lies, in 2007, you told us
you were taking your wife out for very special dinner to celebrate her
completing her PhD program. Now she will get her PhD in 2009.

Oh what a tangled web we weave,
When first we practice to deceive!

wrote:

What you really said was:

[...]

A. I didn't say whether she would or would not be changing careers. You
are speculating and I am sure it will become part of your urban legend
spreading.

B. Indeed, she completed the academics for her program some time ago. I
doubt I said she had completed the program. You are speculating that
that was all there was to it. You would be wrong. Again.

Again, you need to play with those dumber than you are. I gave you a list.

D K D K is offline

Don White wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 13:52:35 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

I am not a religious person, but if you think about it, you have this
all backwards. Someone who is religious will KNOW if a supreme being
does exist, yet someone who isn't religious might not know even if a
supreme being does exist.

And that would be me and I do, indeed exist.

Also, keep tabs on your email for the next few days - something will
be enroute shortly.

Moron. :)

What about that 'package' you sent up to me?
Did you lash it to a donkey and point it towards the border?

Try email, dummy. It's more appropriate.