Default Dudes...

I just saw something that one of our contributors here has produced.

I am stunned by it's beauty, grace and style.

I can't say anything more than that, but once it's published, you will
be truly impressed.

What a talent.

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
I just saw something that one of our contributors here has produced.

I am stunned by it's beauty, grace and style.

I can't say anything more than that, but once it's published, you will
be truly impressed.

What a talent.

Why thank you very much for the kin........

Oh. You mean the other "R".

Sorry.

Eisboch

On Mon, 8 Dec 2008 08:12:58 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
I just saw something that one of our contributors here has produced.

I am stunned by it's beauty, grace and style.

I can't say anything more than that, but once it's published, you will
be truly impressed.

What a talent.

Why thank you very much for the kin........

Oh. You mean the other "R".

Sorry.

I truly believe that your contributions to society are as beautiful,
graceful and in high style.

In a humble, bumbling, campy kind of way. :)

On Dec 8, 8:07*am, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
I just saw something that one of our contributors here has produced.

I am stunned by it's beauty, grace and style.

I can't say anything more than that, but once it's published, you will
be truly impressed.

What a talent.

I can't wait! Too bad that Harry will be an ass about it because he'll
be jealous.

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
I just saw something that one of our contributors here has produced.

I am stunned by it's beauty, grace and style.

I can't say anything more than that, but once it's published, you will
be truly impressed.

What a talent.

Who is this 'Dee' person you mentioned yesterday?

wrote:
I just saw something that one of our contributors here has produced.

I am stunned by it's beauty, grace and style.

I can't say anything more than that, but once it's published, you will
be truly impressed.

What a talent.

Was it an ACTUAL BOATING RELATED post?????????

If not, it's ****.

wrote:
I just saw something that one of our contributors here has produced.

I am stunned by it's beauty, grace and style.

I can't say anything more than that, but once it's published, you will
be truly impressed.

What a talent.

Was it an ACTUAL BOATING RELATED post?????????

If not, it's ****.

Then all of your posts are ****. Oh, and your still a low life vulgar
moron that can't make a point without those vulgarities.,

On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 08:07:50 -0500, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

I just saw something that one of our contributors here has produced.

I am stunned by it's beauty, grace and style.

I can't say anything more than that, but once it's published, you will
be truly impressed.

What a talent.

I sure hope he offers to share it like he did the last one.
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John H

wrote:

I just saw something that one of our contributors here has produced.

I am stunned by it's beauty, grace and style.

I can't say anything more than that, but once it's published, you will
be truly impressed.

What a talent.

I sure hope he offers to share it like he did the last one.

Me too. I still have the first one on my desktop and occasionally let it
run while contemplating my belly button.

Eisboch

wrote:

I just saw something that one of our contributors here has produced.

I am stunned by it's beauty, grace and style.

I can't say anything more than that, but once it's published, you will
be truly impressed.

What a talent.

I sure hope he offers to share it like he did the last one.
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John H

Isn't religion wonderful? A believer like you doesn't know whether a
supreme being exists, and will never know.