Harry Krause

Default Another great foreign policy coup of the Bush-shippers.

Mahmoud Abbas submitted his resignation as Palestinian prime minister
today and Israel tried to kill the spiritual leader and founder of Hamas
with an airstrike in Gaza City, *as the Bush administration's drive for
Middle East peace appeared in danger of disintegrating.*

The Bush Foreign Policy: Stupid is as Stupid Does

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

JohnH

On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 16:52:48 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Mahmoud Abbas submitted his resignation as Palestinian prime minister
today and Israel tried to kill the spiritual leader and founder of Hamas
with an airstrike in Gaza City, *as the Bush administration's drive for
Middle East peace appeared in danger of disintegrating.*

The Bush Foreign Policy: Stupid is as Stupid Does

Being neither as astute nor as enlightened as you are, I fail to see how these
actions reflect so badly on the Bush administration. Could you explain, please?

Also, I see the 'Yo Ho' on a rack and not in the water much. Have you given up
on the Parker already?

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD

Joe Parsons

On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 11:57:40 +1000, K Smith wrote:

[Harry] has even posted fake photos i.e. the Hatt 43
(stolen from a web site he was caught !!) & the 19 ftr. (a doctored
photo with "krause" added to it..... as if:-) I apologise for the
pastes but when I've posted summaries he has, in true liar fashion, just
denied he ever made the claims, this bloke is the pinup of all BS'ers.

I was curious, and went looking for some reference to the "fake photos."

Do you have a message ID or a Google link?

Joe Parsons

Bill Cole

Harry,
I thought you agreed that you had posted a picture of a "sistership"
Hatteras? Now you are telling us that you did not do that.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Joe Parsons wrote:

On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 11:57:40 +1000, K Smith wrote:

[Harry] has even posted fake photos i.e. the Hatt 43
(stolen from a web site he was caught !!) & the 19 ftr. (a doctored
photo with "krause" added to it..... as if:-) I apologise for the
pastes but when I've posted summaries he has, in true liar fashion, just
denied he ever made the claims, this bloke is the pinup of all BS'ers.

I was curious, and went looking for some reference to the "fake photos."

Do you have a message ID or a Google link?

Joe Parsons

Of course she doesn't. The 19-footer was a photo of my old Sea Pro under
its winterized shrink wrap cover at a local dealer's. The dealer spray
paints the name of the owner of the boat on the shrink wrap. The other
photo she refers to was one invented by Dave Mann of Derby, Kansas.

Karen Smith is a rather pathetic old bag from Australia who tries to
pass herself off as an "expert" on a number of boating areas, but whose
expertise has been called into question time and again. The best guess
is that she works as a receptionist or secretary in some boat yard. She
goes over the top with anyone who questions her "expertise." There are
plenty of examples. She's also a bit of a right-wing extremist, but
that's just her fun side.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

K Smith

wrote:

Mahmoud Abbas submitted his resignation as Palestinian prime minister
today and Israel tried to kill the spiritual leader and founder of Hamas
with an airstrike in Gaza City, *as the Bush administration's drive for
Middle East peace appeared in danger of disintegrating.*

The Bush Foreign Policy: Stupid is as Stupid Does

Being neither as astute nor as enlightened as you are, I fail to see how these
actions reflect so badly on the Bush administration. Could you explain, please?

Sure...it talked a lot about its "Road to Peace," and then, as usual,
did nothing to move the process along.

Also, I see the 'Yo Ho' on a rack and not in the water much. Have you given up
on the Parker already?

I'm not retired, John, so I've been very busy the last few weeks. And
I've been using the other boats. But I will be out on Yo Ho tomorrow.
You're more than welcome to come along, if you like. Lemme know.

What an absolute load of balderdash!!! Hasn't anyone else noticed the
subtle shift from "my" to "our" in references to the Parker, it's not
his anymore than the Lobster boat is.

I notice the other day he claimed not to be "using" the Parker because
he was out on his Lobster boat more???? Geez Louise!!! he's just full of
it.

Here's a paste of some earlier lies just remember he's "created' endless
boats which have later turned out to be nothing but lies & yes yes he's
brazen & in the past has even posted fake photos i.e. the Hatt 43
(stolen from a web site he was caught !!) & the 19 ftr. (a doctored
photo with "krause" added to it..... as if:-) I apologise for the
pastes but when I've posted summaries he has, in true liar fashion, just
denied he ever made the claims, this bloke is the pinup of all BS'ers.

Anyway there's only so much a koala can bear & Harry is well beyond it;

On or about Oct 98 he posted & remember the standard of his boat
understanding in this group = none; he's a fake.;

AGE

54. I think.

CURRENT BOAT(s)

18.5' SeaPro "Bay 1900" fishing boat with 135 Merc Opti
Yamaha PWC

"NEXT BOATS"

Next spring, a small, fast racing sloop, such as an I-14.

Somewhat sooner, an offshore sportfishing boat, but probably
under 30-feet.

I'd love to get a tunnel boat hydroplane. But I don't know why.

PAST BOATS

Too many to list. Remember that our family business was the boat business. Many
of the boats listed here were simply "signed out to me" as summer-long
"demonstrators." Hey...it's tough, but someone had to do it.

Here are some:

Hatteras 43' sportfish
Swan 41' racing/cruising sloop
Morgan 33
O'Day 30
Cruisers, Inc., Mackinac 22
Century Coronado
Bill Luders 16, as sweet a sailboat as ever caught a breeze.
Century 19' wood lapstrake with side wheel steering
Cruisers, Inc. 18' and 16' wood lapstrakes
Wolverines. Molded plywood. Gorgeous. Several. 14,15,17 footers with various
Evinrudes
Lighting class sailboat
Botved Coronet with twin 50 hp Evinrudes. Interesting boat.
Aristocraft (a piece of junk...13', fast, held together with spit)
Alcort Sunfish
Ancarrow Marine Aquiflyer. 22' footer with two Caddy Crusaders. Guaranteed 60
mph. In the late 1950's.
Skimmar brand skiff
Arkansas Traveler fiberglass bowrider (I think it was a bowrider)
Dyer Dhow
Su-Mark round bilge runabout, fiberglass
Penn Yan runabouts. Wood.
Old Town wood and canvas canoe
Old Town sailing canoe...different than above canoe

I'm sorry he's a liar pure & simple (well mainly simple:-)) & after he
stalked Madcowe in real life, I realised it was more that just a sad
inadequate basically harmless individual but a psychotic sicko.

Joe Parsons

On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 12:50:21 +1000, K Smith wrote:

Joe Parsons wrote:
On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 11:57:40 +1000, K Smith wrote:

[Harry] has even posted fake photos i.e. the Hatt 43
(stolen from a web site he was caught !!) & the 19 ftr. (a doctored
photo with "krause" added to it..... as if:-) I apologise for the
pastes but when I've posted summaries he has, in true liar fashion, just
denied he ever made the claims, this bloke is the pinup of all BS'ers.

I was curious, and went looking for some reference to the "fake photos."

Do you have a message ID or a Google link?

Joe Parsons

The Hatt photo was of a new boat from a web site & the 19ftr was so
obviously fake it didn't matter, if you advance search using Hatt,
Hatteras, hatt in this group you'll find all the exchanges easily enough.

I'm still curious; even looking at Google, I wasn't able to find a URL posted by
any of the people involved in the discussion.

Can you help?

Joe Parsons

bb

wrote:

Hasn't anyone else noticed the
subtle shift from "my" to "our" in references to the Parker, it's not
his anymore than the Lobster boat is.

No, but not many are as obsessed about everything Harry as you are.
Yeah, there's six or eight around here who do nothing but dog Harry,
but since Skipper apparently lost his library card, you are the lead
dog Harry nutzo.

bb
Harry Krause

wrote:

Hasn't anyone else noticed the
subtle shift from "my" to "our" in references to the Parker, it's not
his anymore than the Lobster boat is.

No, but not many are as obsessed about everything Harry as you are.
Yeah, there's six or eight around here who do nothing but dog Harry,
but since Skipper apparently lost his library card, you are the lead
dog Harry nutzo.

bb

Ah, yes...the pack'o'mutts, all covered with fleas.

It's kind of funny that Karen of Oz, who has no facility whatsoever with
language, gets off on my shifting between "my" or "our" or whatever, and
attributes meaning to the use of the words beyond their simple use.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.