Bill Cole

Default Another great foreign policy coup of the Bush-shippers.

John, Harry prefers to fish in rec.boats, the fish are always biting and you
don't have to get your hands all smelly.

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 16:52:48 -0400, Harry Krause

wrote:

Mahmoud Abbas submitted his resignation as Palestinian prime minister
today and Israel tried to kill the spiritual leader and founder of Hamas
with an airstrike in Gaza City, *as the Bush administration's drive for
Middle East peace appeared in danger of disintegrating.*

The Bush Foreign Policy: Stupid is as Stupid Does

Being neither as astute nor as enlightened as you are, I fail to see how

these
actions reflect so badly on the Bush administration. Could you explain,

please?

Also, I see the 'Yo Ho' on a rack and not in the water much. Have you

given up
on the Parker already?

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD