JohnH

Default Another great foreign policy coup of the Bush-shippers.

On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 16:52:48 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Mahmoud Abbas submitted his resignation as Palestinian prime minister
today and Israel tried to kill the spiritual leader and founder of Hamas
with an airstrike in Gaza City, *as the Bush administration's drive for
Middle East peace appeared in danger of disintegrating.*

The Bush Foreign Policy: Stupid is as Stupid Does

Being neither as astute nor as enlightened as you are, I fail to see how these
actions reflect so badly on the Bush administration. Could you explain, please?

Also, I see the 'Yo Ho' on a rack and not in the water much. Have you given up
on the Parker already?

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD