Default President-elect

On Nov 23, 11:06*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
Our new, President-elect seems to be rapidly coming up to speed in terms of
having the best initial policies in place when he takes office in January..

He is modifying and/or delaying many of his campaign promises and adopting
more of the current, Republican Administration's plans.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081123/...sa_obama_taxes

Eisboch

Eisboch,

We have seen a president that won't change even if the facts on the
ground change; I don't think that has worked out all that well.

Much has changed over the 2 years of the campaign. I know that
flexibility is a hard thing for a conservative to understand but you
are going to have to get used to it for the next 8 years or so.
Let's see how it all works out - you might like it!

Mark Browne
Tim Tim is offline

On Nov 23, 4:10*pm, wrote:
On Nov 23, 11:06*am, "Eisboch" wrote:

Our new, President-elect seems to be rapidly coming up to speed in terms of
having the best initial policies in place when he takes office in January.

He is modifying and/or delaying many of his campaign promises and adopting
more of the current, Republican Administration's plans.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081123/...sa_obama_taxes

Eisboch

Eisboch,

We have seen a president that won't change even if the facts on the
ground change; I don't think that has worked out all that well.

Much has changed over the 2 years of the campaign. I know that
flexibility is a hard thing for a conservative to understand but you
are going to have to get used to it for the next 8 years or so.
Let's see how it all works out - you might like it!

"Flexability?" how many ways can you make a waffle?

On Sun, 23 Nov 2008 14:17:09 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Nov 23, 4:10Â*pm, wrote:
On Nov 23, 11:06Â*am, "Eisboch" wrote:

Our new, President-elect seems to be rapidly coming up to speed in terms of
having the best initial policies in place when he takes office in January.

He is modifying and/or delaying many of his campaign promises and adopting
more of the current, Republican Administration's plans.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081123/...sa_obama_taxes

Eisboch

Eisboch,

We have seen a president that won't change even if the facts on the
ground change; I don't think that has worked out all that well.

Much has changed over the 2 years of the campaign. I know that
flexibility is a hard thing for a conservative to understand but you
are going to have to get used to it for the next 8 years or so.
Let's see how it all works out - you might like it!

"Flexability?" how many ways can you make a waffle?

Belgian waffle? French waffle?
Extra eggs? Beaten whites?
Cinnamon?
Blueberry?

wrote:

On Nov 23, 4:10 pm, wrote:
[...]

Frozen, stick in the toaster waffle.

Eisboch

Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

On Nov 23, 4:10 pm, wrote:
[...]

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

Gentlemen, a waffle is still a waffle regardless how it's prepared, or
in this case, unprepared.

On Sun, 23 Nov 2008 14:33:34 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

Gentlemen, a waffle is still a waffle regardless how it's prepared, or
in this case, unprepared.

That's where you're wrong. You never had my waffles.
I'll concede anything political, but make my stand on waffles.

--Vic

wrote:
On Nov 23, 4:10 pm, wrote:
[...]

To change one's mind when the facts warrant is a sign of intelligence.
To not do so is a sign that you are brain-dead, like George W. Bush.

On Sun, 23 Nov 2008 17:22:38 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

On Nov 23, 4:10 pm, wrote:
[...]

Leggo my Eggo.

God, I hate those things.

EEEWWWWW....

Like eating rubber tires.

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
On Sun, 23 Nov 2008 17:22:38 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

On Nov 23, 4:10 pm, wrote:
[...]

Overcook them. Make them suffer. Make 'em crispy critters.
Then, they are good.

Eisboch

Tim Tim is offline

On Nov 23, 5:07*pm, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
On Sun, 23 Nov 2008 17:22:38 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

On Nov 23, 4:10 pm, wrote:
[...]

Like eating rubber tires.- Hide quoted text -

Waht do you mean "like", Tom?

President-elect Tim General 1 November 23rd 08 09:45 PM
Our Courageous President-elect... JohnH[_3_] General 78 November 15th 08 01:26 AM
Elect Hillary - Low GAS!!! Thurston Howell III General 10 December 24th 07 11:31 PM
We must elect somebody! SAIL LOCO ASA 4 October 23rd 04 06:18 PM
What happens when you elect a Democrat president. Simple Simon ASA 33 September 6th 03 02:30 AM