Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default President-elect

On Sun, 23 Nov 2008 14:17:09 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Nov 23, 4:10Â*pm, wrote:
On Nov 23, 11:06Â*am, "Eisboch" wrote:

Our new, President-elect seems to be rapidly coming up to speed in terms of
having the best initial policies in place when he takes office in January.

He is modifying and/or delaying many of his campaign promises and adopting
more of the current, Republican Administration's plans.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081123/...sa_obama_taxes

Eisboch

Eisboch,

We have seen a president that won't change even if the facts on the
ground change; I don't think that has worked out all that well.

Much has changed over the 2 years of the campaign. I know that
flexibility is a hard thing for a conservative to understand but you
are going to have to get used to it for the next 8 years or so.
Let's see how it all works out - you might like it!

"Flexability?" how many ways can you make a waffle?

Belgian waffle? French waffle?
Extra eggs? Beaten whites?
Cinnamon?
Blueberry?