Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default President-elect

On Nov 23, 11:06*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
Our new, President-elect seems to be rapidly coming up to speed in terms of
having the best initial policies in place when he takes office in January..

He is modifying and/or delaying many of his campaign promises and adopting
more of the current, Republican Administration's plans.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081123/...sa_obama_taxes

Eisboch

Eisboch,

We have seen a president that won't change even if the facts on the
ground change; I don't think that has worked out all that well.

Much has changed over the 2 years of the campaign. I know that
flexibility is a hard thing for a conservative to understand but you
are going to have to get used to it for the next 8 years or so.
Let's see how it all works out - you might like it!

Mark Browne

President-elect Tim General 1 November 23rd 08 09:45 PM
Our Courageous President-elect... JohnH[_3_] General 78 November 15th 08 01:26 AM
Elect Hillary - Low GAS!!! Thurston Howell III General 10 December 24th 07 11:31 PM
We must elect somebody! SAIL LOCO ASA 4 October 23rd 04 06:18 PM
What happens when you elect a Democrat president. Simple Simon ASA 33 September 6th 03 02:30 AM