Default Winter has arrived

Down at the son's Cape beach house and was just out on the deck watching a
large containership exit the Cape Cod Canal and head towards Boston.

24 degrees F. Windy, so the wind chill is like 14-18 degrees or something.
High wind warnings with gusts over 50 mph are in the forecast.

I watched the containership for a while as it headed out into Cape Cod Bay,
taking it "on the nose". It must be rough out there because even when it
was about 2 miles away, I could see huge waves of water being sent skyward
as the bow plowed into the chop.

Nobody out fishing today.

Eisboch

Tim Tim is offline

On Nov 22, 10:29*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
Down at the son's Cape beach house and was just out on the deck watching a
large containership exit the Cape Cod Canal and head towards Boston.

24 degrees F. * Windy, so the wind chill is like 14-18 degrees or something.
High wind warnings with gusts over 50 mph are in the forecast.

I watched the containership for a while as it headed out into Cape Cod Bay,
taking it "on the nose". *It must be rough out there because even when it
was about 2 miles away, I could see huge waves of water being sent skyward
as the bow plowed into the chop.

Nobody out fishing today.

Eisboch

yep. Don't know why but the power was out here from about 9am to just
now. Usually, CIPS does a pretty good job. But occasionally there are
power outages. Come to think of it, this afternoon might be a good
time to test out the Generac.

"Eisboch" wrote in message
Down at the son's Cape beach house and was just out on the deck watching a
large containership exit the Cape Cod Canal and head towards Boston.

24 degrees F. Windy, so the wind chill is like 14-18 degrees or
something. High wind warnings with gusts over 50 mph are in the forecast.

I watched the containership for a while as it headed out into Cape Cod
Bay, taking it "on the nose". It must be rough out there because even
when it was about 2 miles away, I could see huge waves of water being sent
skyward as the bow plowed into the chop.

Nobody out fishing today.

Eisboch

Went out fishing and crabbing yesterday. 10-15' swell so made a little
uncomfortable. Not my boat but a 50' Delta. Crabbing is bad this year.
Commercials are having a bad year. We pulled 20 pots for only 35 crab. 3
each. Limit is 6 on a party boat. but my friend who owns the party boat
did a great job on putting us on rockcod and we limited (10 on those). Was
a cold wind. Maybe 60 degrees. Colorado Reef at the entrance to Pillar
Point harbor was breaking well, and Mavericks reef just north of the
entrance looked like maybe 30' breaks. But warm today. Going now to get
more dormant spray for the fruit trees.

Finally arrived... Short Wave Sportfishing General 46 July 22nd 08 04:10 PM
The Troll has arrived Sunk General 12 December 30th 07 12:24 PM
Spring has arrived. RCE General 0 March 22nd 06 01:04 AM
The Halman has arrived... Shortwave Sportfishing General 19 August 24th 05 09:55 PM
OT package arrived Don White General 32 January 23rd 05 02:54 PM