Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Winter has arrived

Down at the son's Cape beach house and was just out on the deck watching a
large containership exit the Cape Cod Canal and head towards Boston.

24 degrees F. Windy, so the wind chill is like 14-18 degrees or something.
High wind warnings with gusts over 50 mph are in the forecast.

I watched the containership for a while as it headed out into Cape Cod Bay,
taking it "on the nose". It must be rough out there because even when it
was about 2 miles away, I could see huge waves of water being sent skyward
as the bow plowed into the chop.

Nobody out fishing today.

Eisboch