Default A little bit of levity...

....promoting a local business...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-kjM1asH-8

"Boater" wrote in message
...promoting a local business...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-kjM1asH-8

Like others that have commented on the news networks, I initially thought
this was somebody's idea of a YouTube presentation joke.

Then, I found out it was real.

It is humorous in a bizzare way, that's for sure. Palen is obviously a
hardened farm or back woods type girl who wouldn't have a clue as to why the
process going on behind her would disturb anybody. Busted a gut, when she
was asked what she does for Thanksgiving and she started answering with "Oh,
I take care of the turkey .... and so forth.

Eisboch

Jim Jim is offline

Boater wrote:
....promoting a local business...

http://www.yourtube.com/watch?v=z-kjM1asH-8

Wunnerful Harry Be sure to stay on top of that story for us.

"Boater" wrote in message
...promoting a local business...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-kjM1asH-8

They will know if a democrat shows up, they will ask for their turkey
blackened.

Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
...promoting a local business...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-kjM1asH-8

Like others that have commented on the news networks, I initially thought
this was somebody's idea of a YouTube presentation joke.

Then, I found out it was real.

It is humorous in a bizzare way, that's for sure. Palen is obviously a
hardened farm or back woods type girl who wouldn't have a clue as to why the
process going on behind her would disturb anybody. Busted a gut, when she
was asked what she does for Thanksgiving and she started answering with "Oh,
I take care of the turkey .... and so forth.

Eisboch

I think you are being overly polite!

Palin is a near-brainless ditz with a cute personality and the ability
to read off a teleprompter. There's nothing else there. Even the TV
hunting show hosts who kill game know better than to show the butchering
of what they shoot.

Sarah Palin: the gift that keeps on giving.

BTW, the local bet on one of my email discussion threads is whether the
pregnant Palin's intended will marry her or join the Marines. Now that
the pressure is off, I think he's headed for boot camp. I've got $5
riding on that.

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
....promoting a local business...

http://www.yourtube.com/watch?v=z-kjM1asH-8

Wunnerful Harry Be sure to stay on top of that story for us.

You can be sure I will work assiduously to ensure her nomination by the
GOP in 2012.

Canuck57 wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
...promoting a local business...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-kjM1asH-8

They will know if a democrat shows up, they will ask for their turkey
blackened.

What do you mean by that?

Jim Jim is offline

Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
[...]

Speaking of teleprompters. O-BA-MA doesn't seem to have much to say when
his is broken. Eh!

Sarah Palin: the gift that keeps on giving.

A blow up Palin doll would be a perfect Xmas gift for you.

BTW, the local bet on one of my email discussion threads is whether the
pregnant Palin's intended will marry her or join the Marines. Now that
the pressure is off, I think he's headed for boot camp. I've got $5
riding on that.

Either way, he is a better man than you.
Jim Jim is offline

Boater wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
...promoting a local business...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-kjM1asH-8

They will know if a democrat shows up, they will ask for their turkey
blackened.

What do you mean by that?

More fun if you interpret it for us. He He

"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
[...]

I don't know why you have such a facination with Palin.
She was an interesting addition to the primary campaigns and looks good on
TV.

She's a non-event. She'll soon be forgotten in terms of high political
office, but always be remembered as one of the amusing highlights of the
2008 primary season.

Eisboch