Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default A little bit of levity...

"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
...promoting a local business...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-kjM1asH-8

Like others that have commented on the news networks, I initially
thought this was somebody's idea of a YouTube presentation joke.

Then, I found out it was real.

It is humorous in a bizzare way, that's for sure. Palen is obviously a
hardened farm or back woods type girl who wouldn't have a clue as to why
the process going on behind her would disturb anybody. Busted a gut,
when she was asked what she does for Thanksgiving and she started
answering with "Oh, I take care of the turkey .... and so forth.

Eisboch

I think you are being overly polite!

Palin is a near-brainless ditz with a cute personality and the ability to
read off a teleprompter. There's nothing else there. Even the TV hunting
show hosts who kill game know better than to show the butchering of what
they shoot.

Sarah Palin: the gift that keeps on giving.

BTW, the local bet on one of my email discussion threads is whether the
pregnant Palin's intended will marry her or join the Marines. Now that the
pressure is off, I think he's headed for boot camp. I've got $5 riding on
that.

I don't know why you have such a facination with Palin.
She was an interesting addition to the primary campaigns and looks good on
TV.

She's a non-event. She'll soon be forgotten in terms of high political
office, but always be remembered as one of the amusing highlights of the
2008 primary season.

Eisboch