Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default A little bit of levity...

"Boater" wrote in message
...promoting a local business...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-kjM1asH-8

Like others that have commented on the news networks, I initially thought
this was somebody's idea of a YouTube presentation joke.

Then, I found out it was real.

It is humorous in a bizzare way, that's for sure. Palen is obviously a
hardened farm or back woods type girl who wouldn't have a clue as to why the
process going on behind her would disturb anybody. Busted a gut, when she
was asked what she does for Thanksgiving and she started answering with "Oh,
I take care of the turkey .... and so forth.

Eisboch