Default Yo!! Don White!!

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
Would you kindly cross the border, grab your Canadian cold front and
return it to Canada where it belongs?

Thanks - I'd appreciate it.

To us, all the cold crappy weather comes from the US.
If you've ever watched the 'jet stream' on the weather channel, you'll
notice it loups down south from the prairies, cools you off and then comes
back up right over or just a bit to the side of us.
http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/jet_stream/index_e.html

So I say to you......keep the cold front in New England...we don't want it.

Jim Jim is offline

wrote:
On Nov 20, 2:20 pm, "Don White" wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
messagenews:9m6bi4pa1oskac0u9i71fo108lreg3sp2v@4ax .com...

Would you kindly cross the border, grab your Canadian cold front and
return it to Canada where it belongs?
Thanks - I'd appreciate it.

To us, all the cold crappy weather comes from the US.
If you've ever watched the 'jet stream' on the weather channel, you'll
notice it loups down south from the prairies, cools you off and then comes
back up right over or just a bit to the side of us.
http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/jet_stream/index_e.html

So I say to you......keep the cold front in New England...we don't want it.

Sorry but they don't call it an "artic cold mass" because it came from
the lower 48.

And if it weren't for the jet stream he'd be sporting icicles instead of
.......................well yoy know. ;-)
Jim Jim is offline

Jim wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Yoy you What's the difference! You know what I meant.

On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 15:20:47 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
Would you kindly cross the border, grab your Canadian cold front and
return it to Canada where it belongs?

Thanks - I'd appreciate it.

To us, all the cold crappy weather comes from the US.
If you've ever watched the 'jet stream' on the weather channel, you'll
notice it loups down south from the prairies, cools you off and then comes
back up right over or just a bit to the side of us.
http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/jet_stream/index_e.html

So I say to you......keep the cold front in New England...we don't want it.

Oh year? Well then why do they call it a Canadian High?

See if I ever sell you a boat again.

Moron. :)

On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:26:01 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Nov 20, 2:20*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
messagenews:9m6bi4pa1oskac0u9i71fo108lreg3sp2v@4ax .com...

Would you kindly cross the border, grab your Canadian cold front and
return it to Canada where it belongs?

Thanks - I'd appreciate it.

To us, all the cold crappy weather comes from the US.
If you've ever watched the 'jet stream' on the weather channel, you'll
notice it loups down south from the prairies, cools you off and then comes
back up right over or just a bit to the side of us.
http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/jet_stream/index_e.html

So I say to you......keep the cold front in New England...we don't want it.

Sorry but they don't call it an "artic cold mass" because it came from
the lower 48.

He's a Canadian. Probably thinks all the cold weather comes from
Florida or something.

Besides - it's always Canada's fault.

Blame Canada - that's what I do. :)

wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
Would you kindly cross the border, grab your Canadian cold front and
return it to Canada where it belongs?

Thanks - I'd appreciate it.

To us, all the cold crappy weather comes from the US.
If you've ever watched the 'jet stream' on the weather channel, you'll
notice it loups down south from the prairies, cools you off and then comes
back up right over or just a bit to the side of us.
http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/jet_stream/index_e.html

So I say to you......keep the cold front in New England...we don't want
it.

Oh year? Well then why do they call it a Canadian High?

See if I ever sell you a boat again.

Moron. :)

Say what?
$%$# 'mericans..
You send all the cold damp crappy air at us
you fill my expensive tv cable channels with football..or worse.. basketball
your financial mess had chewed up a chunk of my hard earned nest egg
you're refusing to buy the quality cars & trucks lovingly manufactured by
our brothers & sisters in Ontario & Quebec
your financial mess has dropped the money we can squeeze out of you for our
oil exports and that has caused out dollar to drop back down in relation to
yours
you don't even come up to visit much anymore (drive-up tourism way down)
geeze...with friends like y'all...who needs enemies? ;-)

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...

Blame Canada - that's what I do. :)

The space tool bag that floated away?

Made in Canada.

Eisboch

On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 16:47:06 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...

Blame Canada - that's what I do. :)

The space tool bag that floated away?

Made in Canada.

Somehow figures doesn't it? Million dollar handbag and some woman
manages to lose it.

Women - can't drive/can't handle tools. Now if it had been her
cosmetic bag, you can bet 'she wouldn't have lost it.

On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 16:21:57 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

you don't even come up to visit much anymore (drive-up tourism way down)
geeze...with friends like y'all...who needs enemies? ;-)

There's nothing in Canada - except Canadians and we all know about
them. :)

~~ snerk ~~

Hey, I found something the other day for the boat - I'll send it along
to you in the next week or so.

It's a surprize.