Jim Jim is offline

Default Yo!! Don White!!

wrote:
On Nov 20, 2:20 pm, "Don White" wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
messagenews:9m6bi4pa1oskac0u9i71fo108lreg3sp2v@4ax .com...

Would you kindly cross the border, grab your Canadian cold front and
return it to Canada where it belongs?
Thanks - I'd appreciate it.

To us, all the cold crappy weather comes from the US.
If you've ever watched the 'jet stream' on the weather channel, you'll
notice it loups down south from the prairies, cools you off and then comes
back up right over or just a bit to the side of us.
http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/jet_stream/index_e.html

So I say to you......keep the cold front in New England...we don't want it.

Sorry but they don't call it an "artic cold mass" because it came from
the lower 48.

And if it weren't for the jet stream he'd be sporting icicles instead of