Default This is a neat idea...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlCwP...eature=related

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlCwP...eature=related

My local Target has this. It is slick to watch. The big problem is that
they won't let your kids take a ride.
Senior Member

On Nov 20, 8:43*am, BAR wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlCwP...eature=related

My local Target has this. It is slick to watch. The big problem is that
they won't let your kids take a ride.

like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZYuRk1pFO0

But the rest of you might like it...
Senior Member

On Nov 20, 10:00*am, wrote:
On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 12:50:27 GMT, Tom Francis - SWSports

wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlCwP...eature=related

They have this at a grocery store in Ft Lauderdale. Guess this guy
doesn't get around much.

We don't have very many two level retail stores here outside the malls
which are in some cases over 30 years old. I can't think of even one,
like I said, outside the malls...

It's like when I was in the south. "Over yonder" can mean 50 feet, or
50 miles.. I guess if you consider "getting around" shopping, so be
it, for some it's driving 400 miles to go fishin' of in our case,
surviving another 0.85 mile circuit of a Motocross track

Just pokin' hey, what's with the server?

Rowdy Mouse Racing, quick dismounts suck!

wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlCwP...eature=related
They have this at a grocery store in Ft Lauderdale. Guess this guy
doesn't get around much.

We don't have very many two level retail stores here outside the malls
which are in some cases over 30 years old. I can't think of even one,
like I said, outside the malls...

It's like when I was in the south. "Over yonder" can mean 50 feet, or
50 miles.. I guess if you consider "getting around" shopping, so be
it, for some it's driving 400 miles to go fishin' of in our case,
surviving another 0.85 mile circuit of a Motocross track

Just pokin' hey, what's with the server?

Rowdy Mouse Racing, quick dismounts suck!

There's a two-level Target store at the Springfield Mall in Springfield,
Virginia. They've got an escalator especially for shopping carts. I
like to watch it!

In Annapolis, the Target is a one level store on the third floor on top
of a two-level parking garage. Store just opened.

We used to have some free-standing large department stores outside of
malls that were multi-level, but I think most of them have closed.

On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 10:14:25 -0500, Boater

wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlCwP...eature=related
They have this at a grocery store in Ft Lauderdale. Guess this guy
doesn't get around much.

We don't have very many two level retail stores here outside the malls
which are in some cases over 30 years old. I can't think of even one,
like I said, outside the malls...

It's like when I was in the south. "Over yonder" can mean 50 feet, or
50 miles.. I guess if you consider "getting around" shopping, so be
it, for some it's driving 400 miles to go fishin' of in our case,
surviving another 0.85 mile circuit of a Motocross track

Just pokin' hey, what's with the server?

Rowdy Mouse Racing, quick dismounts suck!

There's a two-level Target store at the Springfield Mall in Springfield,
Virginia. They've got an escalator especially for shopping carts. I
like to watch it!

WTF?!

In Annapolis, the Target is a one level store on the third floor on top
of a two-level parking garage. Store just opened.

Very Cool.

We used to have some free-standing large department stores outside of
malls that were multi-level, but I think most of them have closed.

Ever tell you about the time I Peed my Pants in a Publix?
Never happened.

--Vic

wrote:
[...]

Yep. In the Target store in Springfied...next to the "people escalator"
there is a escalator for your cart. Takes it up to the second level or
down. I haven't been to that store in a couple of years, so I don't know
if the escalator is still there...but it was a fascinating device.

I remember Publix...nice store, good produce, lousy breads. Everyone was
suing Publix for one thing or another, usually related to sex
discrimination.

wrote:
[...]

Eh...I was being sarcastic.
I just can't believe I'm here talking about ****ing shopping cart
escalators in a boating group.
That Tom is an asshole for starting this. Worse than Mundus.
Gotta go. Gotta go.

--Vic
Senior Member

wrote:
[...]

--Vic- Hide quoted text -

And what are we for making more posts to this thread than the
spacemanguy.....????

wrote:
[...]

You want to discuss boats here? No one does that.