Default Neat little ship's pilothouse

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/4397fa50.jpg

This is the cabin of the little "cruise ship" that plies the waters
around St. Michaels, Maryland. The captain and mate are both charming
guys. If memory serves, the captain is a retired Coast Guard chief.
Anyway, the little cabin kind of reminded me of small ships of days gone
by.

On Nov 13, 4:47*pm, Boater wrote:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/4397fa50.jpg

This is the cabin of the little "cruise ship" that plies the waters
around St. Michaels, Maryland. The captain and mate are both charming
guys. If memory serves, the captain is a retired Coast Guard chief.
Anyway, the little cabin kind of reminded me of small ships of days gone
by.

Pictures of everyone's boats, even his own Parker, but hmmmm,
somethings missing.......OH, a 36' Zimmerman like lobster boat!
DK DK is offline

wrote:
On Nov 13, 4:47 pm, Boater wrote:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/4397fa50.jpg

This is the cabin of the little "cruise ship" that plies the waters
around St. Michaels, Maryland. The captain and mate are both charming
guys. If memory serves, the captain is a retired Coast Guard chief.
Anyway, the little cabin kind of reminded me of small ships of days gone
by.

Pictures of everyone's boats, even his own Parker, but hmmmm,
somethings missing.......OH, a 36' Zimmerman like lobster boat!

It was a lie, of course. He admitted it here.

On Nov 13, 3:47*pm, Boater wrote:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/4397fa50.jpg

This is the cabin of the little "cruise ship" that plies the waters
around St. Michaels, Maryland. The captain and mate are both charming
guys. If memory serves, the captain is a retired Coast Guard chief.
Anyway, the little cabin kind of reminded me of small ships of days gone
by.

Oh my! You CAN actually attempt to start an honest boating thread.

I commend you!

Ship's Log Mule Boat Building 15 March 5th 08 12:23 AM
Ship's Log Mule General 20 March 4th 08 06:00 PM
Ship's Log Mule Cruising 15 March 4th 08 04:02 PM
Neat trick for coolers... Short Wave Sportfishing General 44 June 29th 07 03:55 AM
neat site Gordon Cruising 0 June 6th 05 04:11 PM