BoatBanter.com

-   -   Neat little ship's pilothouse (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99989-neat-little-ships-pilothouse.html)

Boater November 13th 08 09:47 PM

Neat little ship's pilothouse

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/4397fa50.jpg

This is the cabin of the little "cruise ship" that plies the waters
around St. Michaels, Maryland. The captain and mate are both charming
guys. If memory serves, the captain is a retired Coast Guard chief.
Anyway, the little cabin kind of reminded me of small ships of days gone
by.

[email protected] November 14th 08 01:17 PM

On Nov 13, 4:47*pm, Boater wrote:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/4397fa50.jpg

This is the cabin of the little "cruise ship" that plies the waters
around St. Michaels, Maryland. The captain and mate are both charming
guys. If memory serves, the captain is a retired Coast Guard chief.
Anyway, the little cabin kind of reminded me of small ships of days gone
by.

Pictures of everyone's boats, even his own Parker, but hmmmm,
somethings missing.......OH, a 36' Zimmerman like lobster boat!

DK November 15th 08 01:12 AM

wrote:
On Nov 13, 4:47 pm, Boater wrote:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/4397fa50.jpg

This is the cabin of the little "cruise ship" that plies the waters
around St. Michaels, Maryland. The captain and mate are both charming
guys. If memory serves, the captain is a retired Coast Guard chief.
Anyway, the little cabin kind of reminded me of small ships of days gone
by.

Pictures of everyone's boats, even his own Parker, but hmmmm,
somethings missing.......OH, a 36' Zimmerman like lobster boat!

It was a lie, of course. He admitted it here.

[email protected] November 15th 08 02:37 AM

On Nov 13, 3:47*pm, Boater wrote:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/4397fa50.jpg

This is the cabin of the little "cruise ship" that plies the waters
around St. Michaels, Maryland. The captain and mate are both charming
guys. If memory serves, the captain is a retired Coast Guard chief.
Anyway, the little cabin kind of reminded me of small ships of days gone
by.

Oh my! You CAN actually attempt to start an honest boating thread.

I commend you!