Default This is a neat idea...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlCwP...eature=related

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlCwP...eature=related

My local Target has this. It is slick to watch. The big problem is that
they won't let your kids take a ride.
Senior Member

On Nov 20, 8:43*am, BAR wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlCwP...eature=related

My local Target has this. It is slick to watch. The big problem is that
they won't let your kids take a ride.

like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZYuRk1pFO0

But the rest of you might like it...

Bull****. The big problem is they won't let *US* take a ride!
--
John H.

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlCwP...eature=related

My local Target has this. It is slick to watch. The big problem is that
they won't let your kids take a ride.

Bull****. The big problem is they won't let *US* take a ride!
--
John H.

Seems to be a time delay going on here.

Eisboch

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlCwP...eature=related
My local Target has this. It is slick to watch. The big problem is that
they won't let your kids take a ride.

Bull****. The big problem is they won't let *US* take a ride!
--
John H.

Seems to be a time delay going on here.

Isn't that the truth. The Army shows up on the beach stepping off the
big boats, careful not to get their boots wet. Next, they ask the Navy
where the enemy is, and the Navy points them in the direction of the
front lines. When they get to the front lines they find the Marines have
already routed the enemy and that there is nothing for the Army to do.

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlCwP...eature=related

Even better is the moving walkway that you go up with the cart. Cart has
some grooved wheels that let a braking lever stop the cart from rolling
while on the ramp. The Ralph's grocery store in Mission Beach, San Diego
has these.

On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 12:50:27 GMT, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlCwP...eature=related

Our local Target (tar-jay') has had them for several years.
--
John H.

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlCwP...eature=related

Our local Target (tar-jay') has had them for several years.

Well aren't you freakin' special?