Default A *really* funny story...

....or just my screwy sense of humor.

http://tinyurl.com/6axmzj
--
John H.

On Nov 17, 9:45*pm, JohnH wrote:
...or just my screwy sense of humor.

http://tinyurl.com/6axmzj
--
John H.

Excellent, and so telling.

wrote:
On Nov 17, 9:45 pm, JohnH wrote:
...or just my screwy sense of humor.

http://tinyurl.com/6axmzj
--
John H.

Excellent, and so telling.

That white sheet suit and pointy hat out of the cleaners?

"JohnH" wrote in message
news
...or just my screwy sense of humor.

http://tinyurl.com/6axmzj
--
John H.

Tell them what they want to hear, then apologise and make excuses later.
Liberals in Canada do this all the time.

On Nov 17, 11:31 pm, "Canuck57" wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message

news
...or just my screwy sense of humor.

http://tinyurl.com/6axmzj
--
John H.

Tell them what they want to hear, then apologise and make excuses later.
Liberals in Canada do this all the time.

I shouldnt be speechless but I am. We all know how ignorant the Dems
are but to see it exposed so well..........

On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 23:06:37 -0500, Boater wrote:

wrote:
On Nov 17, 9:45 pm, JohnH wrote:
...or just my screwy sense of humor.

http://tinyurl.com/6axmzj
--
John H.

Excellent, and so telling.

That white sheet suit and pointy hat out of the cleaners?

Why the racist comment? Did something in video impress you?
--
John H.

wrote:
On Nov 17, 9:45 pm, JohnH wrote:
...or just my screwy sense of humor.

http://tinyurl.com/6axmzj
--
John H.
Excellent, and so telling.

That white sheet suit and pointy hat out of the cleaners?

Why the racist comment? Did something in video impress you?

Both you and Jackoff make overtly and subtle racist comments about
blacks every so often, and until I called you out on it several times,
you also made racist/cultural comments about Latinos.

I will admit Jackoff seems closer to it that you are.

wrote:
On Nov 17, 9:45 pm, JohnH wrote:
...or just my screwy sense of humor.

http://tinyurl.com/6axmzj
--
John H.
Excellent, and so telling.

That white sheet suit and pointy hat out of the cleaners?

Why the racist comment? Did something in video impress you?

Both you and Jackoff make overtly and subtle racist comments about
blacks every so often, and until I called you out on it several times,
you also made racist/cultural comments about Latinos.

I will admit Jackoff seems closer to it that you are.

The fact that a house down the street is occupied by 10-15 Mexicans who
park 8-10 cars on the driveway, street, and front yard and who have not
mowed their lawn more than once this summer, does not mean I'm prejudiced
against Latinos.

It means you can find nothing else to 'squawk' (get it?) about.
--
John H.

wrote:
On Nov 17, 9:45 pm, JohnH wrote:
...or just my screwy sense of humor.

http://tinyurl.com/6axmzj
--
John H.
Excellent, and so telling.

That white sheet suit and pointy hat out of the cleaners?

Why the racist comment? Did something in video impress you?

Both you and Jackoff make overtly and subtle racist comments about
blacks every so often, and until I called you out on it several times,
you also made racist/cultural comments about Latinos.

I will admit Jackoff seems closer to it that you are.

Show us one racist comment I've made about anyone. You can't.

This is what you fall back on when you have nothing. Everyone knows
it.

The video simply points out the "facts" that the MSM provided to the
average Dem BO voter. That's your base. You can't defend it, so you
call names. Typical.

wrote:
On Nov 17, 9:45 pm, JohnH wrote:
[...]

John H.- Hide quoted text -

It's probably because Harry's whole neighborhood is like that. Maybe
that's why he has to lie about his house, the land it sits on,
everything he owns, and even his wife!

funny - kinda - story... Don White General 24 February 9th 06 07:23 PM
funny - kinda - story... Reggie Smithers General 42 February 9th 06 02:56 PM
Funny Story ed General 0 June 15th 05 06:09 PM
Funny boat show story [email protected] General 11 January 31st 05 06:41 PM