ed

Default Funny Story

About 10 years ago I took my friend out fishing. He was use to fishing
sal****er and I asked him if he wanted to go lake trout fishing. He said
sure so we headed out to my favorite lake. I had a 16ft basstracker boat at
the time and we were standing up still fishing. He hooks into a nice size
trout and as soon as the fish hit his hook, he goes and sets the hook like
it was a 50lb salmon. Well i watch the fish come flying out of the water and
over the boat and back into the water on the other side of the boat. I was
laughing so hard for what i had just saw. The funniest part is that he set
the hook so hard it actually threw the fish off the hook. I sure do miss
that boat.....

Ed

INFO FOR NEWBIES Capt. Mooron ASA 20 March 19th 05 03:20 AM
Funny boat show story [email protected] General 11 January 31st 05 06:41 PM
Craziest Bravado story Tinkerntom General 37 January 20th 05 07:10 AM
OT - Where is the lie? (especially for jcs) jps General 33 July 28th 03 12:56 AM