BoatBanter.com

-   -   Funny Story (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/44868-funny-story.html)

ed June 15th 05 06:09 PM

Funny Story

About 10 years ago I took my friend out fishing. He was use to fishing
sal****er and I asked him if he wanted to go lake trout fishing. He said
sure so we headed out to my favorite lake. I had a 16ft basstracker boat at
the time and we were standing up still fishing. He hooks into a nice size
trout and as soon as the fish hit his hook, he goes and sets the hook like
it was a 50lb salmon. Well i watch the fish come flying out of the water and
over the boat and back into the water on the other side of the boat. I was
laughing so hard for what i had just saw. The funniest part is that he set
the hook so hard it actually threw the fish off the hook. I sure do miss
that boat.....

Ed